LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb Reviews

Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.

March 11, 2021
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Leaves skin soft

The Lush butterball bath bomb will be a favourite with customers looking to have their skin smelling great and feeling soft and moisturised. It focuses on moisture and scent rather than size and colours. A must for dry skin

February 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Oh so soft!

Lush is known for it's signature bathbombs; and to no one's surprise! This bathbomb (although it may not be the flashiest) melts like butter in the bath and leaves you soft as a baby!

January 04, 2021

Soft and smooth skin

The best. But does a number on the tub. Smooth skin afterward. Smells so good. Classic, best Lush product hands down. My absolute favourite bath bomb. Love the cocoa butter.

November 23, 2020

Oh So Smooth SKIN

This is the bath bomb for you if you like the water nice and milky and leaves your skin so smooth you could slid off the couch! But for real, you got dry skin? Get yourself one of these and sit in the bath for an hour you will be so moisturized

November 05, 2020

My number one face!

This is the bath bomb of all bath bombs! It’s subtle scent isn’t overpowering, and it makes my skin feel silky soft! I love how moisturizing it is too - I highly recommend these bath bombs for your next bath!

October 19, 2020

Loved this product!

I really enjoyed using Lush's butterball bath bomb. It really soothed my skin and left it feeling super fresh. I really liked the smell and got to relax a lot when using it. I highly recommend this product!

September 01, 2020

Favourite

When I go into Lush these are the first bath bombs I look for. They leave your skin so soft. They smell great. They don’t irritate my skin at all. Would definitely recommend

August 18, 2020

Great!

This is the best bath bomb from lush you instantly feel softer. I would definitely recommend this to friends as it is so fun to use as well. Whenever I go to lush this is the only bath bomb I like to buy.

May 07, 2020

I'm a lifer!

I started buying this bath bomb for about 15 years (when they first opened in Toronto in 2006). I have been buying this bath bomb ever since! The sweet cocoa smell, the way your water feels, and the way it makes your skin feel have made me a customer for life!

March 09, 2020

Amazing

Love love love this bathbomb! A great way to relax after a long day! Leaves the skin soft and smelling amazing. Self care is so important, and a little extra is sometimes exactly what we need