LUSH Celestial Moisturizer

LUSH Celestial Moisturizer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1042 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 05, 2017

My holy grail !! Usually lots of face moisturizer make my break out like crazy and i hide for a week. This made me have a brighter complexion and less acne

2.3/5

April 24, 2016

I wanted to love this moisturizer but no matter how little amount I used this kept making my skin look oily. I don't have oily skin and I have dry areas around my nose. I thought this would be a great moisturizer but it just didn't work for me.

May 11, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer, I love using it under makeup because it leaves my face so hydrated for hours.

May 28, 2014

Omg! This is the first and last moisturizer I will ever use! I wasn't a massive fan of moisturizers but after using this, it has totally converted me into a fan! It leaves you're skin feeling like a babies bottom.. Unfortunately the price is high but it's quite expectant considering the effects it leaves on the skin. If I was you, I'd get this, no questions asked!

November 24, 2011

Great moisturizer!
    Works amazing
    Smells amazing
    Makes my face look and feel amazing

I have sensitive, super dry skin and this just relieves and hydrates my skin.

I love it through and through.

June 22, 2010

I have really dry skin that flakes and can get sensitive. But most hydrating moisturizers really make my skin feel greasy. I tried a sample of this and immediately went back and bought it. It evens out my skin, gets rid of the flakes and leaves my skin feeling smooth, not greasy at all. It smells really nice too.

JBennett earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shannabiss earned the Beauty Guru badge

hayleylynnmartin has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Mlepine added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette