LUSH Comforter Bubble Bar Slice

LUSH Comforter Bubble Bar Slice Reviews

Ranked #546 out of 1021 in Bath & Body

Its warm, sweet aroma is very soothing. This lather-intensive bar soap is truly a pleasurable experience. Properties: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and calming. Oils: cinnamon, sweet orange Spices: calendula flowers.

April 01, 2017

The smell alone is worth the money in my opionion. My room smells heavenly because of it. Also you can cut this in up to 9 pieces and will still have a decent bath :)

March 06, 2017

I was given this as part of a gift package, and it was so lovely that I started buying it, even though I hadn't used any Lush products before. Comforter actually has a comforting effect on me. The scent just ticks all my comfort/relation boxes.

October 25, 2016

I am obsessed with this bath bomb! It smells exactly like "snow fairy" from lush which is only available at Christmas! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling delicious! Also it gives off so many bubbles which is great if you love bubbles like me! I would buy this product over and over again. I can not find any faults with this great bath bomb! A definite must buy again! Creates a nice pink tint to the bath and leaves no stains around the bath tub and makes you skin feel smooth and moisturised for a couple days and also not that expensive.

September 16, 2016

For every special occasion I receive a LUSH comforter bubble bar. I love my relax time and the bathtub only gets better when I add this product. It is pricey but worth it. To have just the right amount of bubbles for my bath I cut it into fours - four baths with the one bar. I have found over the years that the price has gone up and the bar is getting smaller. It is my one self indulgent that I refuse to give up. I LOVE IT!

May 04, 2016

This bubble bath bar was not my favourite one but i still like it. Lots of bubbles, fun colored bath, and i feel like a princesse using it. I love lush products, especially their bubble bath bars :) leaves skin smelling good and feeling silky

April 09, 2016

I wonder if I got a bad batch because I had to use more of the bubble bar than usual to get a smaller amount of bubbles. Also, I don't know how I feel about the smell of this. When I smelled it in the store I liked it, but when I got it home there was a weird tinge to it that I guess I couldn't detect in the store. Almost peppery, but not quite? I'm a little picky with scents though. I was slightly disappointed by this one, when usually I love all their bubble bars.

December 01, 2015

Worth the cost, smells great and looks super cool!

December 01, 2015

This is worth every penny. This is one of the first products I found at lush and love treating myself to it all the time.

May 11, 2015

I LOVE this bubble bar, the scent, everything!!!

January 27, 2015

I love this bubble bar. I actually split mine into 3 and that made for a very bubbly bath.. 3 times. It costs about $6 and when split into three, that is only $2/bath. It smells delicious, and actually made my room smell delicious.