Lush Cup O'Coffee Scrub Reviews
#159 in Bath & Body

November 10, 2017

This is My Forever Scrub

Finally a face/mask scrub that I will want to repurchase forever and ever! I was using dark angels from lush as a cleanser until the formula changed and it started dying my skin black. Anyways I picked this up instead because it looked scrubby and had clay and was cheaper in terms of lush's other products. I have dry skin and this is even better for my skin than dark angels which was a lot rougher. I only exfoliate 1-2 times a week with this scrub. The grounds really slough away dead dry skin and the clay gives a really deep clean. On top of that coffe smell and the caffeine in the scrub really makes you look and feel awake in the morning. I also will add that I only use this in the shower because it messy.

October 08, 2017

Fav exfoliant ever!

Deff a good weekly moisturizer. Smaller bottle didn't have too much product and lasted a lot less than I expected. It's super fluffy and gentle and doesn't stick on skin. Would possibly try again. Overall really good facial moisturizer!

October 07, 2017

I'm in love

I fell in love with lush products earlier this year, I love how they are made without chemicals and all that yucky stuff.
    The coffee scrub works amazing on my skin. I use it daily and my skin is so soft and doesn't dry out anymore.

June 05, 2017

I have sensitive skin, but this product still works for me. It leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. It smells delicious. Overall I recommend this scrub.

April 15, 2017

I swear by this stuff, this stuff is my lifesaver. For awhile my skin was super dull, oily, and breaking out way too often so I decided to try this as I heard coffee beans were really good for the skin, and boy was what I heard right! This stuff in just a matter of using it every morning for a few days, my skin already was clearer, looked brighter, and all of the oil was gone! I paired it with some of First Aid Beauty's Daily Facial Moisturizer after and my skin was thanking me! I recommend this to everyone, it is life-changing for your skin.

March 25, 2017

Mon masque favori! J'adore l'effet de propreté qui laisse sur mon visage. De plus, j'ai habituellement la peau très réactive, mais je n'ai aucun problème avec ce produit. La seule chose que j'aime moins, c'est l'odeur.

March 06, 2017

My girl friend gave me a pot of this scrub/mask because her skin is too sensitive. I am so hooked! I have seriously oily skin that breaks out whenever it wants. I scrub this into my skin every other morning and let it sit for a few minutes, and my skin that day is awesome. It stays matte and basically oil free and looks so much brighter. I have only used it a few times so I'm not sure of the lasting effects, but so far I love it. It smells more like really strong espresso than it does coffee, so it is definitely a wake up call in the morning. I am so impressed with this mask!

February 17, 2017

I got a sample of this mask at the Lush store and I am SO happy I didn't purchase it. It smells horrendeous...and I love the smell of coffee but this thing doesn't smell like coffee.

February 05, 2017

First, the smell is strong and bothered me. It didn't dry after 15 minutes so that's good. When I wash off my face (I have oily skin) I didn't see any improvement and I still smell the weird smell of coffee beans.

July 13, 2016

This is my go to mask at Lush. I find that it's not your traditional mask in that in never completely dries but it does gently moisturize your skin while it's gently exfoliating it which is great. It can be a little messy but it smells fantastic if your a fan of coffee and chocolate smells.