4.1/5
LUSH Dream Cream Reviews

Our number one, best-selling product of all time, Dream Cream contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin. One our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. It transforms suffering bodies into states of peace with our calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile to care for irritations, reduce redness, and banish blotches. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

July 30, 2019

Nice

Lush is one of my favourite stores to shop at. I always feel comfortable with the ingredients they are putting in their products and as an added bonus, it's nice to know you shop at a retailer that is conscious about social and environmental problems. The dream cream is a great overall body lotion with no frills. If you are looking for a basic, moisturizing lotion this works great. I like to use this all over my body and even have some in a little pot for my hands.

April 24, 2019

Skin relief

This stuff is amazing! A life savor for those with very very sensitive skin! Psoriasis, exzema, etc. it helps those severe dry patches, you don't need much and it's not a super oily cream. I just wish there were more lush stores for easier access to the cream! I have to have a friend or someone drive me to another city but its so worth it! That worthy in fact!

April 23, 2019

Wonderful Product!

I’ve been using Dream Cream from Lush for a little over a year now, and I wouldn’t dream of using anything else. Since introducing it into my daily beauty routine I’ve noticed huge changes in the overall softness of my skin, as well as minimal to no more dry flaky skin during harsh weather. It’s also helped to keep my eczema in check on my hands.

March 20, 2019

Perfect all around lotion

This product really is true to its name! It is always my go to lotion since it is so versatile and effective at what its meant to do. It has helped clear up my eczema on my elbow many times after only a few days of use. I have very sensitive skin and if I've gotten a slight rash or irritation anywhere this helps soothe the itching greatly! I love this product so much and will continually purchase and recommend it!

February 04, 2019

Cream

I've purchased this cream going on 6 years now and I totally love it. I use it for my rough patches, elbows, feet, legs after shaving, but especially for my eczema. I would recommend this to anyone who has this condition and to try it out, you will not be disappointed.

January 03, 2019

Helped my Keratosis Pilaris

Love this product , I have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms ! I use this along with a homemade coconut oil salt scrub and this is the only moisturizer that has softened my arms and kept the bumps away ! I’ve used other lotions and creams after I’ve used the scrub , but Dream Cream is the only one that will keep my arms soft after it absorbs !!! I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it lol

September 25, 2018

Didn't work for me.

They boast that this cream is great for really dry skin or excema. While it is a nice and silky cream with a decent scent it did not help hydrate my skin like I had hoped.

June 21, 2018

Great cream for people who have egzema

Great cream for people who have egzxema and it’s very moisturizing it’s good for the winter or summer it’s a great cream for after shower to really freshen up ur skin

June 10, 2018

Dream Cream is great!

I love the cooling effect of it, as soon as I apply it to my skin I can feel it. It leaves my entire body soft and hydrated, the quality of this cream is very good. I definitely recommend it. Not greasy at all, it absorbs fast and has a weird but nice scent.

March 30, 2018

Beaux rêves!

La crème de rêve est très efficace pour la peau irrité et très sèche. Elle sent bon la lavande et la camomille. Je l’applique sur mes coudes car ils sont souvent secs. J’aurais aimé qu’elle sente un peu plus la lavande par contre! Je la recommande à tous :)