Lush Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

Lush Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 1148 in Shampoo

July 26, 2016

This shampoo bar is great. It lathers very quickly and softens the hair. I like using this bar because it lasts me a while and is less bulky than shampoo. Bonus - smells great!

February 03, 2016

I'm a huge lush fan! When I tried this it was to help strengthen my hair and I felt like after awhile of using this that it did just that! These bars are neat. They leave your hair feeling amazing and they have different ones for diff reasons for your needs for your hair. I'm gonna try the purple too.

January 04, 2016

When I noticed my long hair was falling out quite intensely, I decided it might be time to get off the chemical laden, drug store shampoo and try something more natural, so off to Lush I went! As my hair is also prone to drying out at the ends I bought this shampoo bar because of the argan oil in it (and also for the scent - it's divine!) After just one use I noticed my hair was smoother, softer, and not dry at the ends - it was actually moisturized. As I continued using this bar I found my hair was growing faster than usual and best of all, not falling out as badly! The scent of the shampoo is quite strong when you smell the bar itself, but once rinsed from your hair although the scent remains, it is much milder.
    I found that standing the bar up (it's a balancing act but is usually possible if you're careful) on a plastic lid (eg. from a pringles container) is better than using the tins they sell for them. By standing it up it gives the bar a better chance to dry out and reduces the chances of it breaking up.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge