4.1/5
Lush Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar Reviews
#611 in Shampoo

May 02, 2018

Love the smell of this product

I decided to start using a shampoo bar because I am trying to trade my packaged products for zero waste options. I was drawn to this product because of the pink color and nice scent. My extra long wavy hair has never looked so good. It feels less frizzy and the scent sticks around for a few days after washing.

March 07, 2018

Great for finer hair, but not for my thick, dry hair

I wanted to love this bar, but it fell flat compared to the coconut oil shampoo bar. It has a great scent and lasts forever but for my thick hair, it just wasn't enough (even with conditioner!) I've repurposed it for a shaving bar and it works perfectly!

January 12, 2018

Efficace et hydratant!

J’ai acheté ce shampooing après les recommandations d’une amie et je l’ai adopté après un premier essai! Son parfum est puissant, mais agréable et il lave bien mes cheveux bouclés sans les assécher ou les alourdir. Je recommande!

July 26, 2016

This shampoo bar is great. It lathers very quickly and softens the hair. I like using this bar because it lasts me a while and is less bulky than shampoo. Bonus - smells great!

February 03, 2016

I'm a huge lush fan! When I tried this it was to help strengthen my hair and I felt like after awhile of using this that it did just that! These bars are neat. They leave your hair feeling amazing and they have different ones for diff reasons for your needs for your hair. I'm gonna try the purple too.

January 04, 2016

When I noticed my long hair was falling out quite intensely, I decided it might be time to get off the chemical laden, drug store shampoo and try something more natural, so off to Lush I went! As my hair is also prone to drying out at the ends I bought this shampoo bar because of the argan oil in it (and also for the scent - it's divine!) After just one use I noticed my hair was smoother, softer, and not dry at the ends - it was actually moisturized. As I continued using this bar I found my hair was growing faster than usual and best of all, not falling out as badly! The scent of the shampoo is quite strong when you smell the bar itself, but once rinsed from your hair although the scent remains, it is much milder.
    I found that standing the bar up (it's a balancing act but is usually possible if you're careful) on a plastic lid (eg. from a pringles container) is better than using the tins they sell for them. By standing it up it gives the bar a better chance to dry out and reduces the chances of it breaking up.