LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews
#1 in Lip Scrub

August 13, 2019

A staple in my home

I love all lush products but the lip scrub is one of my favourites. It smooths and moisturizers my lips and the smell and taste is wonderful. A definite must buy!!

May 17, 2019

Great price for a great product

Bubblegum lip sugar? What more can we ask for? I'm super obsessed with all things lush, but the bubblegum line just seems to make me smile a little bigger. It smells and tastes just like bubblegum and there are just enough sugar crystal's to give you a smooth unchapped lip in little rub time. Only downside is keeping it away from the kids.

May 17, 2019

Love it!

Amazing product that tastes fantastic! It has really helped transform my dry crusty lips. My lips are smooth which is helping my lipstick go on easier and last much longer! Did I mention it smells and tastes incredible?!

April 25, 2019

Best lip exfoliant ever

My lips are dry all year long and I had been looking for a product to help for a long time. This product does the job amazingly well and keeps my lips smooth and crackless. Using this in combo with their lip balm has been the best solution for me for the last couple of years.

April 16, 2019

sugar plum fairy

Price is reasonable, grainy sugar, wet lips & then apply the product. Does the work not bad, I like the taste..got the sugar plum fairy. Not animal tested. Loose sugar so it does it messy. has many different flavor to choose from. A little rough on the lips. A bit rough for my liking.

February 26, 2019

Tastes great

Got the raspberry fizz flavour and sadly I dropped it and it broke... because it is in a glass container you have to be careful and they won't replace it unless you bring it back in.

February 25, 2019

Really Worth It!!

This lip scrub lasts forever and tastes so good! There are so many flavours to choose from and it's fully organic as well. I will buy it again, once my current one runs out.

February 10, 2019

Very useful!

The brand of this exfoliator, Lush, is one of my favorite edible brands. It offers vegan cosmetics and without animal testing. In addition, this product, a balloon gum exfoliant, smells great and is very pleasant to use. The only criticism I have of this product is that it is not moisturizing. If this product would be more moisturizing, it would be a must that I would use all the time!

January 12, 2019

Taste amazing

This literally tastes amazing and works so well I love it the only lipscrub I use and It helps a lot in the winter because my lips get very dry and really helps and I hope you try it for you self

January 12, 2019

Great for Dry/Flaky Lips

Canadian winters wreak havoc on my lips, so this lip scrub is a must in my daily routine. I recommend the 'Mint Julips' version. My only criticism is that I wish it was more moisturizing.