LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews
#3 in Masks

December 11, 2017

Fresh!

This mask is self preserved so it lasts a very long time! I travel a lot and I brought it with me everywhere I went! It is amazing! the peppermint makes your face feels super fresh

November 01, 2017

The best acne product so far

I'm so happy I found this mask! Its got peppermint and honey which is so good for my skin! Defintely getting more and more of this mask of magnanimity.

October 27, 2017

Tingly face mask

I would definitely purchase this mask again. I love the tingly feeling and reusable containers. Feeling good about what I'm purchasing is so important to me!

September 13, 2017

My favorite Lush mask!

I bought this mask because it's the only one of Lush's face masks that doesn't need to be refrigerated so I can keep it in my shower for when I need it. I ended up loving it! It does smell a little bit like dirt, but I love the way the mint makes my face tingle while it's on. I really feel like its doing something!

August 16, 2017

Best mask ever!!

This is my absolute favourite mask I've ever used.
    I love that it's natural, and soooo effective.
    I use it 3-4 times a week, and usually just put it on before I shower (10-15 minutes before I hop in), this mask can be a little messy which is why I do it this way, but absolutely worth it!
    I'd recommend it to anyone who has oily or combination skin.

August 16, 2017

I get why it is a popular product

I was always curious as to why it was a popular face mask and now I understand why. It is a very refreshing and it smells amazing. I like that it wasn't rough on the skin. It definitely does help with getting rid of oils, I've been using this mask for about 3-4 weeks now and I use it twice a week and my skin feels less oily.

August 12, 2017

Smells so good!

This is one of my favourite LUSH products. It smells like mint chocolate and it's so good. I like to put it on my face while taking a nice long bath and it opens my pores to be really cleaned by this product. My face always feels very fresh and clean afterwards and it helps with the oil too.

June 22, 2017

Visage frais

J'adore ce masque, il nettoie la peau en profondeur et rend la peau d'apparence neuf. Très rafraichissant et agréable comme sensation. C'est a essayer

June 13, 2017

Loved the fresh feel of this mask. I keep mine in the fridge so it goes on really cool and adds to the mint effect.
    I bought this product quite some time ago and still can't get through it. I love the minty tingle it gives your face. I don't know that it cleanses the skin all too well, but that's just my opinion. I won't be repurchasing just because I'm a sucker for price and find value there. Good product and I like their fair trade policy and bring back your pot program

June 06, 2017

I love this amazing mask! Picked I up on a whim last time i was in the store because I wanted to give my skin a little pick-me-up and boy does it not disappoint! Love the smell and the feel of my skin once it's off! Will definitely buy it again!