LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews
#11 in Face Masks

June 27, 2013

I bought this mask when I had some severe breakouts on my forehead a couple of years ago. I don't consider the price to be high considering that the tub will last for at least 30 full face uses. I noticed a difference in my skin the morning after and this is my go-to breakout mask. It cleared up my skin and once I ran out I stopped using it, but a few months ago I had a pretty nasty 2 month skin freak out and so I picked this up again. I used it, works like a miracle-after 2 weeks of consistent use and no other changes to my skin care or daily routine my skin was back to normal. The ingredients are natural, which I really like. My holy grail skin product always.

March 19, 2013

I've been using Mask of Magnaminty about once a week for a couple months now, and really like it! The scent of this product is one of my favourite things about it - it's made with pure peppermint and vanilla absolute, which makes it refreshing but still a bit sweet too.
    It has a nice thick texture, and I love the green colour as well! And, there are bits of ground aduki beans in there, which gives the skin some exfoliation when you wash the mask off.
    I usually leave the mask on until it starts to dry, and by that time my skin feels super fresh and toned, and definitely helps me feel more awake if I'm using it in the morning. It makes my face feel great after - soft, totally clean and smooth, and my skin actually looks a little better too I think. It gets rid of puffiness in the morning, and my pores feel like they're tightened up a little bit as well.
    The mint in this has such a cooling effect, and although it's still snowy and cold where I am now, I can see this being great for the summertime when you need to cool off and refresh.
    I also love that there are fresh ingredients in this, as with other Lush products. The way this mask makes my skin feel is pretty awesome, so I definitely recommend it to others (though if you have sensitive skin I would test this out before buying it, as the peppermint can be harsh).

January 07, 2013

Now I really enjoyed the Lush Mask of Magnaminty because of the texture (there are exfoliating parts in it so when the mask dries I just wet my fingers, apply a bit of water to the dry mask to scrub gently for exfoliating), nice natural minty scent and the fact that it's all natural. I'm not sure if it delivers results to my skin because I didn't see any noticeable results...that's the reason I am deducting stars from this one.

September 06, 2012

I gave in and decided to treat myself to a face mask, and went straight to Lush to find one that I liked. I saw the "Mask of Magnaminty" right away and smelled the peppermint smell of it and was hooked. The mask itself had a cooling effect when I put it on because of the ingredients in it and it worked to fight against redness in my skin as well as many other features. The following morning I found that there was less redness throughout the skin and any pimples had started to vanish. If you fit into the skin type that this mask works best for, I'd highly recommend it. As a bonus, it's a body mask, so it can be used for more than just your face!