LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

August 25, 2009

This is the only cleanser I put on my face. I have tried many different types of cleanser from a variety of brands and price range. I have okay skin to begin with, but often gets these little bumps on my forehead and on my nose. Cleanser usually work when I first try them and then they don't seem to be as effective. I have been using this for more than a year now and it's still awesome!! The fine salt exfoliates your skin. Once the salt melts, you just wash it off - leaving the skin tight and smooth!! Highly recommended!!!

August 08, 2009

First look, this product seems a bit scary to wash your face with, because on the top layer you can see loads and loads of see salt. But 1) You should stir it a bit so the effects are not better at the beginning of use and faint at the bottom of the bottle. 2) It actually feels good when scrubbed on the face!
    You can actually feel your dead skin and oil being scrubbed off, and the smell, if you are into the whole sun and sand smell, is awesome.
    After washing, my skin was noticeably softer and surprisingly whiter! A little goes a long way, so the little sample I got lasted me about 2 weeks when I used it every other day.
    It's a great exfoliator, and if you mix a bit of it with water it's soothing even for the most sensitive skin.

February 16, 2009

Great product for both dry and oily skin. Its apparently the most popular product at Lush, so that says something! I like using this in the morning once a week as I have normal skin. Daily use for those with oily skin. It takes away any dirt that builds up over time and gives it a refreshing feeling. The smell is a bit citrus which doesn't bother me at all. I'm pretty sure I would buy it again once I'm done the product which will take forever! Also, it comes in a cute lush package.

February 03, 2007

Ocean Salt is amazing! I don't know why it's taken me so long to use this product! If you use Imperials facial moisturizer afterwards you're skin will be even more amazing! The website suggests that for oily skin you can use the scrub every day, and for dry skin once a week. Grapefruit, limes, ocean salt, coconut butter, and avocado butter work together amazingly! You really don't need a lot either, which means this stuff will last you a long time.

This is one of Lush's best sellers, and I can see why now, after using it myself.