LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Reviews

May 29, 2012

Whats not to love awsome smell,skin feels soft and smells good not to mention the cute little flower in the center.and the bath water goes pink! A pretty pretty pink.Feels so girly I love it.

May 01, 2012

I absolutely love this product! Since there is not a Lush in my City I usually stock up once or twice a year!

May 01, 2012

This is one my favorite lush bath bombs.It leaves your skin feeling silky soft and soya milk makes the bath water a very milky pretty pink color and cute flower petals that float in the tub.Made with soya milk,jasmine,clary sage,and ylang ylang.This bath bomb is really relaxing and great way to unwind from a stressful day, the smells are just so soothing and comforting.The only downside is it does leave a residue around the tub but its really worth it.I love how my bathroom holds onto this scent and it lingers for a few days.

May 01, 2012

I love LUSH cosmetics and their innovative product names. However, Sex Bomb is not a name that I'm fond of; it sounds smutty to me. I think they should rename this product to Passion bomb. Aside from the silly name, the bath bomb is still wonderful. The smell of warm musk, jasmine, clary sage, and ylang ylang fills the whole house, and lingers on the skin for a long time. The rich floral and exotic scent relaxes sore muscles and soothes my mind. It’s a great product to use before bed time or before heading out to the clubs. The bath bomb transforms the water into a beautiful creamy pink wonderland with rice paper rose petals slowly floating around. The soya milk softens and hydrates the skin; no need to moisturize afterwards. Don't forget to rinse off the ring around rub around the tub after using the Sex Bomb. Final words: I will repurchase this product. I recommend this bath bomb for people who want a fun escape from everyday worries.

February 08, 2009

smells amazing and is adorable! makes the entire tub full of bubblles that last a long time : )

January 25, 2009

This is a staple in my lush collection and one of their very best products. I never leave lush without a couple. Use for a relaxing night in, or before a date/night out.
    For those of you who have never used a LUSH bath bomb, they are by far the best. Theyre enormous ball shaped bath salts packed with moisturizing and mostly organic ingredients, essential oils and a lot of times, they wield a fun suprise.

Toss one of these in the bath and it fizzes like mad, omitting jasmine and ylang ylang essential oils and turning your bath water a nice shade of pink. it leaves a lovely scent in your hair and on your skin, and the very best part is the pink rice paper flower that pops to the surface of the water when the bomb is dissolved. i can't get enough of this one. :)

January 01, 2009

This bath bomb is so soothing on your skin and turns your bath a fun bright pink. Love it!

December 30, 2006

This is one of Lush's best sellers, and after trying it, I can see why. It makes my skin rediculously smooth and it smells amazing! Yes, bath bombs are a smidge pricey, but it's what I love to use most in the bath. This is the one big thing that I spend my money on because they work so well. "Sex Bomb" says it all! The scent of jasmine and ylang ylang is to die for.