LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Reviews

July 12, 2018

Leaves skin so soft

I have been obsessed with this bathbomb ever since my brother in law gifted me a bunch of Lush bathbombs a couple Christmases ago. This one in particular is my absolute favourite because the refreshing scent and the petals that float before dissolving. After soaking in the tub for an hour I came out with baby soft skin and smelled wonderful. I had to order more just so I coulr treat myself to a relaxing bath at least once of twice a month.

June 28, 2018

Favourite bathbomb

It’s a fresh smell. You’ll have rose pedals floating in your bath. It’s made with lavender. Which makes your skin soft. It’s a perfect way to relax. Highly recommend

June 26, 2018

Love this bathbomb!!!

I LOVE this bathbomb! Smells so great, foams up perfectly and love the petals inside it and it makes your skin feel so soft afterwards! Lush makes some of the most best products and theyre cruelty free!

April 12, 2018

Perfect

I absolutely love using this bath bomb with my boyfriend it creates a very cool environment and it smells sooooo damn gooooddd. I recommend it to every couple.

April 03, 2018

Hit

Boyfriend and I love using this together for a candle lit bath! My all time favourite scent by lush, I wish I could bottle it up and spray it all over my entire existence. My mind and body always feel amazing after having a good soak with this bath bomb.

March 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

💪🏻

I expected so much more from this bathbomb! This fell flop for me:( It was good but not amazing 🤷🏻‍♀️ leaves skin silky and smooth but lush bath bombs should be more than just soft skin :)

March 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

I wouldn’t buy this again

Not really a fan of this bath bomb. I thought the scent was a little over powering for my liking. I also had to scrub the bath afterwards because it started staining the tub. I wanted to relax, not clean afterwards.

March 08, 2018

J'adore LUSH!

Lush offre une panoplie de produits et offre des odeurs les plus différentes les unes que les autres mais c'est ce que j'aime le plus de Lush. Cette bombe de bain sent tellement bon et en plus elle offre une superbe couleur à l'eau du bain et elle laisse ma peau si douce à la sortie du bain. C'est certain que je vais en acheter encore et continuer de l'offrir en cadeau car c'est une de mes bombes préférés.

March 06, 2018

Love it

This is my favorite bath bomb! It smells amazing and leaves your skin nice and soft. Also it has petals that float to the top it's really neat! I would recommend this to anyone who just wants a great bath bomb to relax too.

February 26, 2018

Amazing

This is one of my favourites! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and well nourished. I love it in the dryer months when my skin is in need of a boost. Super relaxing, and it makes me not want to get out of the bath!
    It is great for before bed as it leaves you feeling relaxed.