Lysol advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

September 17, 2020

Lysol Disinfecting Wips

This product works really well and ensures that dirty surfaces feel really clean. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.

September 11, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lysol

I love these, my sister in law left some at the cabin during the pandemic, I found them so convenient I bought several for myself on the next trip to the supermarket and leave a container in the car.

September 11, 2020

Quick cleaning solution!

I have three kids and they are all teenagers so they are messy. I keep a container of these wipes under each bathroom sink. Everyday after they leave for school I go around the house and wipe down the sink, toilet and door knobs. That is my secret to a clean home, just a quick wipe down daily saves time and my house sparkles!

September 07, 2020

Must try!

This is used a lot in the hospital at work for disinfecting surfaces. It’s very popular that its always sold out in the supermarket. It does a great job!

September 06, 2020

Great disinfectant wipes

These wipe have become a hot commodity these days! I used to take them with me whenever we travelled, even before the global pandemic. I would use them to wipe down our seating area on the plane, the interior of rental cars, and high touch surfaces in hotel rooms. These wipes have a nice gentle scent too

September 06, 2020

This is a great product.

These wipes are a great product which are very handy as they can clean more than one type of surface. They have a nice scent which is to strong. Love it

August 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

100% pandemic must

I use these wipes EVERYWHERE! They travel the car, in the house. I’ve never found one to be dry when taken out. They’re awesome and can’t find myself to but from another company.

August 01, 2020

No more bacteria

In our current pandemic situation, this product gives peace of mind while keeping your spaces clean and sanitized. Works best in the bathroom or kitchen!

July 23, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Clean most of the surface!

This is one of the best wipes which cleans dirt, germs, and grease as well. it has a nice fragrance with the cleaning as well. I use it for my computer desk and clean my keyboard, mouse, and table. I really love it and it helps to disinfect my workplace.

July 12, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Makes cleaning a breeze

I use these everywhere from around the home, office, and my car. These wipes make cleaning and disinfecting so easy. They also smell really nice as well.