Lysol advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

August 01, 2020

No more bacteria

In our current pandemic situation, this product gives peace of mind while keeping your spaces clean and sanitized. Works best in the bathroom or kitchen!

July 23, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Clean most of the surface!

This is one of the best wipes which cleans dirt, germs, and grease as well. it has a nice fragrance with the cleaning as well. I use it for my computer desk and clean my keyboard, mouse, and table. I really love it and it helps to disinfect my workplace.

July 12, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Makes cleaning a breeze

I use these everywhere from around the home, office, and my car. These wipes make cleaning and disinfecting so easy. They also smell really nice as well.

July 08, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Essential for today's lifestyle!

ALWAYS have a container of these on hand in my house. I try to keep most if my cleanup a little more eco friendly, but some things just really need a quick deep clean. Spills from chicken or other meats - wipe one of these on the surface after washing up makes me feel 100% better. We also use these for wiping down bathrooms and door handles to ensure were extra clean where it counts.

July 08, 2020

great

I have been using these disinfecting wipes for more than a year now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
    Cleans so good, can also be used on a bit sticky or oily surface. The one with lemon fragrance is even better.

July 06, 2020

Perfevt

This are super reliable, easy to use and perfect for wiping down surfaces I bring them everywhere for added protection against germs and viruses! Smell is refreshing too

July 06, 2020

I would buy this product again

Perfect for disinfecting all surfaces such as door handles, kitchen sinks and cupboard surfaces and knobs, countertops, fridge handles, garbage bins, bathroom surfaces, light switches and sinks and toilets.

June 30, 2020

Love My Lysol Wipes

With COVID I purchased a bunch of the large containers. I keep one in my car, in the basement, anyplace I might need to use them. They work well and do their job.

June 28, 2020

Reliable and very wet

Most Wipes I’ve used for disinfecting were not moist Enough I found myself
    Adding more spray, these ones are great. Just enough moisture andmm m perfectly
    Reliable

June 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Excellent Wipes

Lysol wipes are excellent in doing any type of cleaning whether it is at home or on the job. I love to keep areas of my house and office spaces clean and these wipes get the job done. I am highly allergic to dust so the lemon scent is a plus at making sure that areas are properly cleaned and smell fresh.