Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

October 06, 2020

Love this product!

Love this product that it is so convenient to have around when you need to clean especially in these times with COVID-19 going around. Lysol is the brand I always look too for cleaning.

October 05, 2020

The hottest item

This product makes me want to clean and that is saying a lot because I hate cleaning! And since the pandemic, it has been sold out everywhere. So when I find it, I feel like I won the lottery and actually buy a lotto ticket. Seriously though, it does a fantastic job cleaning and I feel it makes it safer for my family knowing that it kills most germs.

October 02, 2020

Germs be gone!

By far one of the hottest item since the COVID pandemic hit. If you can get your hands on a tub, it would be you best friend. Lysol is a trusted brand and nothing less would make me feel comfortable that germs are killed and items are disinfected!

October 01, 2020

Great quick cleaner and germ fighter!

Great at cleaning quick spills. Keeps counters clean and kills any germs left behind. Also a fantastic product to get tiny (or not so tiny) finger prints off walls, doors, switches etc... Great product!

September 26, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Perfect to clean germs

I love how this product kills 99.9% bacteria. It makes it so safe for my kid to tough anything and not for sick. I highly recommend that you try this if you haven’t.

September 17, 2020

Lysol Disinfecting Wips

This product works really well and ensures that dirty surfaces feel really clean. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.

September 11, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lysol

I love these, my sister in law left some at the cabin during the pandemic, I found them so convenient I bought several for myself on the next trip to the supermarket and leave a container in the car.

September 11, 2020

Quick cleaning solution!

I have three kids and they are all teenagers so they are messy. I keep a container of these wipes under each bathroom sink. Everyday after they leave for school I go around the house and wipe down the sink, toilet and door knobs. That is my secret to a clean home, just a quick wipe down daily saves time and my house sparkles!

September 07, 2020

Must try!

This is used a lot in the hospital at work for disinfecting surfaces. It’s very popular that its always sold out in the supermarket. It does a great job!

September 06, 2020

Great disinfectant wipes

These wipe have become a hot commodity these days! I used to take them with me whenever we travelled, even before the global pandemic. I would use them to wipe down our seating area on the plane, the interior of rental cars, and high touch surfaces in hotel rooms. These wipes have a nice gentle scent too