Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

December 18, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great product works wonders!

Awesome product, works wonders no scrubbing needed. Will purchase again and again for my family bathroom. Great scent and smell too! Love love love it!

December 10, 2019

By go-to toilet bowl cleaner

This is a great and effective toilet bowl cleaner, it’s the only one we use because it actually works. We have sulfur in our well water so the grime builds up quicker then it usually would in a toilet and this cleaner kills the odour and always has it looking new again! Highly recommend.

November 21, 2019

Stains be gone!

I'm tellin' ya! this is by far the toughest stain remover to kick those horrible stains to the curb! one use...ONE and all those pesky stains are G.O.N.E.
    Worth the $!

November 21, 2019

Works well

I have low flush toilets that need constant cleaning. This product works well to keep them clean. I wish that the product had more environmentally friendly ingredients.

September 24, 2019

This is the product that I will use until the end of time.

I began to use this product just over a year ago. It was suggested to me by a family member. At that time, it was on sale at Costco, even better! I love how quick and easy it makes my toilet bowl shine. I feel like it does the best job in making sure the bacteria and filth is gone from my toilet.

September 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great toilet cleaner

I am so happy I tried Lysol toilet cleaner. I think that it works very well and keeps my bathroom smelling and looking great. I would recommend this to everyone.

August 27, 2019

Works for me!

This product is a staple in all our bathrooms. I am able to purchase it at Costco which is a bonus for cost effectiveness. I like the scent, not too overpowering even for a small bathroom. Will continue to purchase.

August 07, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Lysol gets the job done

This product is efficient and also clean up the toilet in lighting speed I also would like to say this product leaves a nice scent behind I would like to recommend this product to family and friends

August 06, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

love this

I use this item all the time, I work very well. after 3 boys and 4 girls are done in the bathrooms, it cleans great. i would say run out a buy this item. i use it every day.

August 06, 2019

Best toilet cleaning product by far

This toilet bowl cleaner is the best. It has the best value and cleaning power of any that I have tried. The bathroom smells clean and the porcelain is refreshed and sparkling after use.