Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze Reviews

July 16, 2021

This spray is wonderful

This spray is great! It does a wonderful job at cleaning and disinfecting any surface. It's very handy now with COVID and makes me feel like all my surfaces are clean. The lemon smell is also wonderful.

2.0/5

July 09, 2021

Not the product for me

I was super excited to try this product as it was perfect for disinfecting my surfaces and came in such a fantastic scent! Once using it I was happy with the scent as it smelled really fresh but I found out the product has to be rinsed well from the surface of anywhere on food contact surfaces. Unfortunately that's exactly where I was trying to use this and the product was very hard to rinse off my counters. It left behind a coating and I no longer feel safe after using the product to use my counters. It did a fantastic job at cleaning them but for the hassle of having to rinse the product off and not able to just wipe it I would not recommend it.

July 08, 2021

Highly effective all purpose cleaner

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner in Lemon is easy to use as you only need to turn the nozzle to on. It cuts through messes quickly and leaves a nice, fresh lemony scent. I didn’t have to wait long to wipe up the mess. My countertops were left clean and spotless. I really enjoyed using this cleaner and highly recommend it.

June 17, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

The only kitchen cleaner I use

This is the only cleaner I use in my kitchen. The lemon scent smells clean and fresh! It removes stains from the counter top better than anything I've tried before.

May 17, 2021

Clean and fragrant

This is a product that, in addition to all its benefits, such as killing all bacteria, leaving all surfaces clean and shiny leaves a wonderful smell in the house.

February 23, 2021

Best product by Lysol

One of my favorite cleaning products. Especially because it gets rid of germs and viruses which is very important these days. It also has a good smell to it,

February 23, 2021

Great all purpose cleaner!

Awesome cleaning product! I use this daily in the kitchen and bathroom. Smells great and cleans well. I will continue to use Lysol spray as well as recommend it to anyone!

February 11, 2021

We love this product so much

We love using this as an al purpose spray. The small of this product is also a plus. We use this on everything, in the kitchen mostly and other rooms around the house.

January 08, 2021

Lemon Lysol Spray

This is my go to when cleaning! i rather the spray over the whipes it lasts a long time. love the fresh lemon scent it leaves. I have purchased this over the years.

December 01, 2020

Works quickly

I love this product! I just spray an even coat where I want to clean. Give it a minute to work it’s magic and then it wipe off. Everything comes clean and it smells great.