Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze Reviews

February 07, 2019

For quick wipeups

I normally use Lysol cleaner that I add to a bucket of water for cleaning but saw this in a spray on sale and decided to try it. It’s great for quick cleanups in the kitchen and bathroom between deep cleans. And the smell is very fresh.

January 30, 2019

The smell is so refreshing and clean.

I love this product. The smell alone makes me feel the house is cleaner. I find the spray bottle works as it should and sprays evenly unlike some others I have tried. I also really like that the smell is so nice without being to overwhelming or taking your breath away when using. Would definitely buy this again.

January 24, 2019

I will buy it again.

Lysol all purpose lemon is a good cleaner. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom. It cuts through tough grease. I trust it in killing germs in my bathroom. It don't smell like most cleaners but has a fresh lemon scent.

January 23, 2019

Don't use anything else

Lysol is one of the only products that actually kills germs and bacteria. I don't use or trust any other products to truly disenfect my home. Always a must have.

January 23, 2019

Love this product

Lysol cleaner is great cleaner solution which gives you the sparkling tiles and counters and on the glass . The pleasant smell of the cleaner gives you the effect as like the room freshener. I would like to purchase only this product when it comes for the glass and tile cleaners

smells great

I love the scent of this all purpose cleaner. I use it on my glass dining table and it does a great job in cleaning it and also disinfecting it. Definitely recommend it if you have a smelly table to clean.

Awesome Product!

My Husband only allows me to buy this Lysol product to clean around the house. with kids and dogs this disinfects all our counters. It smells good and is not so strong leaving no strong chemical odors. Works wells on all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love the smell

Nothing better than a mom of 4 loving how nice her house smells after soing a clean up with lysol. Great product. Lobe the smell and also love that it kills alot of germs

December 03, 2018

Effective

I love this Lysol cleaner. I've used it to clean both the washrooms and kitchen counters and it's been gentle on surfaces. I also enjoy the way it suds as you're cleaning, which gives me the peace of mind that it's actually disinfecting. It does rinse away easily and gives a nice shine to chrome finishes. I also like the way it leaves the room smelling fresh and pleasant with its lemon scent. The spray nozzle is easy to use and disperses the proper amount of product. I will definitely repurchase this!

October 14, 2018

Lemony fresh

Love my Lysol all purpose cleaner smells like fresh cut lemons.It cleans bathrooms, kitchens,small spills andis great for outdoor toys and patiro furniture mdidnt leave any residue and rinsed away dirt and germs .I really love in my bathroom tiles they sparkle and look brand new after I use this product.definitely a thumbs up ! ♡♡♡♡ #lysol @lysol