Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Reviews

December 03, 2019

This stuff works

This cleaner is the best for people who love to cook and get messy in the kitchen . With three kids who love to bake this is my go to for tough messes !!

August 08, 2019

REVUE LYSOL

Ce produit est vraiment efficace, de nos jours il est très important de combattre les bactéries et ce produit me sécurise car je sais qu' il est antibactérien et très efficace. Ce produit nettoie tout dans ma cuisine...avec ce produit je n' utilise plus le grattoir sur ma plaque car ce produit est assez efficace sans grattage, et en plusl ma plaque brille de propreté sans utiliser un autre produit, lysol fait tout. Pour la graisse, il est imbattable, pour mon frigidaire en stainless . Essayez ce produit et vous n' allez pas le regretter. Une bouteille et le tour est joué.

May 30, 2019

good product

i use this lysol kitchen cleaner 2-3 times a week to keep the kitchen, especially the counter top clean. it is very effective and a little goes a long way. this is a good product

December 20, 2018

Good

Great product will buy again, works great for everything I use it on, bath tub, toilet, counters, ect. It smells great and gets the job done when I use it

September 24, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Bring on the Anti Bac

My household is super complex, I have a husband who became paralyzed two years ago so his immune system is compromised and I have my eldest daughter whom has a lung disease Cystic Fibrosis and thus she is super immune compromised as well. This all leads me into explaining why I need all the anti-bacterial in the house I can get. I love this cleaner because, after I am done doing breathing treatments or cooking, or doing things in the kitchen I will clean up using this knowing I am doing the best for my family by keeping things as clean as possible. I will also use it to clean door knobs if someone is sick and light switches. This is such a great cleaner I just love using it at home to keep us all healthy!

May 18, 2018

Love this cleaner

I love this kitchen cleaner. Has a great smell and leaves my counters spotless. Works wonders on my stainless sink. Leaves no residue. I use it all over my house, not just my kitchen. Cleans bathroom counters, sinks, and toilets great. Wonderful overall cleaner.

January 16, 2018

absolutely love lysol products

highly recommend lysol products. clean fresh scent. kills bacteria so u know everything is clean and safe. i have been faithfully using lysol wipes and several other lysol products.

December 06, 2017

works like a charm

i really liked this product and will definatly be being it again. it works as well as it states that it does. also i would recommend this product to friends and family to try for themselves.

September 30, 2017

lysol kitchen cleaner

Omg i love this new Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner. It leaves my house smelling great and it cleans soo well, i spray all my counters and stove and all the grease and food come right off, and i know my counters are disinfected. Its gentle on skin and works great thats all that matters. Id recommend it to everyone.

December 06, 2016

this is the product we have used to clean around the kitchen for the longest time now, i like that it doesn't have a super chemical smell to it, so it makes cleaning easier, we also use other lysol products for in the bathroom