Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Reviews

January 16, 2018

absolutely love lysol products

highly recommend lysol products. clean fresh scent. kills bacteria so u know everything is clean and safe. i have been faithfully using lysol wipes and several other lysol products.

December 06, 2017

works like a charm

i really liked this product and will definatly be being it again. it works as well as it states that it does. also i would recommend this product to friends and family to try for themselves.

September 30, 2017

lysol kitchen cleaner

Omg i love this new Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner. It leaves my house smelling great and it cleans soo well, i spray all my counters and stove and all the grease and food come right off, and i know my counters are disinfected. Its gentle on skin and works great thats all that matters. Id recommend it to everyone.

December 06, 2016

this is the product we have used to clean around the kitchen for the longest time now, i like that it doesn't have a super chemical smell to it, so it makes cleaning easier, we also use other lysol products for in the bathroom

November 08, 2016

This is a product that I have been using for a long time. I like how fast it makes my cleaning. It also does not have a strong chemical smell like other cleaners this is a positive bonus for me

October 29, 2016

Another great quality product from Lysol. I like to use this in the bathroom because of the antibacterial properties. I don't like products with bleach but I find that this works just as well as bleach. Lysol is my favorite brand and has so many great products to keep my household clean and healthy!

October 24, 2016

Bon produit nettoyant pour ma maison. La formule en spray est super agréable et rapide à utiliser. Bon produit , bon rapport qualité prix . Je le recommande.

June 28, 2016

I like using any Lysol products in my home especially the kitchen counters and sinks. It make the place smell clean and I know that everything is clean when I use this. I also keep the Lysol wipes handy for those quick messes.

June 28, 2016

Helped me to keep my kitchen super clean and smells super really good. Also the product is not to hard for the skin, I were not afraid to use it everyday !

June 15, 2016

Great product. I like that when I spray this in the kitchen I know it's killing all the bacteria. Smells okay. Not like a strong bleach or anything. Will buy this again.