Lysol Bathroom Foam Cleanser Reviews

June 17, 2020

It really works!

I had heard other people say how much they like Lysol Bathroom foaming cleanser and didn't think anything of it until I tried it myself. Then I decided I loved it. It works so well and doesn't stink like some other cleansers. I buy this product often!

June 17, 2020

Works

This product works great and definitely leaves the bathroom looking sparkling clean. The scent, however, is not that pleasant. It smells quite chemical-like.

October 03, 2018

Smells amazing and works well

One of my favourite bathroom cleaners. It smells amazing and is great at getting rid of mildew. It does not get rid of mold. Washes off without leaving any film.

July 02, 2018

Makes My Bathroom Sparkle

This Lysol Bathroom Foam Cleanser work so amazing. Not only does it have an appealing smell, but it's powerful foam clings to every shower tile, taps, sink, toilet, ceiling and bathtub making your cleaning easier and noticeable. It also disinfects and well do a great job for your toughest to get clean bathroom areas. I will be using and buying Lysol Bathroom Foam Cleanser. I highly recommend for a fresher, cleaner and pleasant smelling bathroom.