Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 18, 2012

i love the smell of fresh ,even after i wipe my conter top, i always follow up with a zamboni style wipe of lysol disinfecting on the counter tops

February 14, 2012

I use these regularly at camp where water is not so accessible. They work wonders in the bathroom and kitchen, or for just cleaning up a mess. Although the price may not be attractive at first glance they often go on sale and provide coupons. With this combination you can get a pack for under a buck. The only down side is they sometimes leave a residue.

February 04, 2012

i love these wipes i always have them around the house they are great for quick clean ups as well as disinfecting everything :)

January 21, 2012

I am a disinfecting wipe user! I love all of them including Lysol. I just wish they would drop their price to be more in line with Clorox wipes. I enjoy the scent of them all and I am confident that they actually do what they claim to do...kill germs.

January 11, 2012

I am a bit of a germ freak, I use these wipes EVERYDAY, many times a day. Nothing like knowing your counter tops are disinfected!

December 06, 2011

Love them! I like to keep my place as clean as possible - this does the job and leaves a nice scent behind at the same time. Lemon is my favourite.

November 28, 2011

I am a germaphobe and have 2 young children. Needless to say Lysol disenfecting wipes are one of my best defenses. I buy the great big containers at costco.

November 09, 2011

I keep Lysol wipes at home and at work. They're great for cleaning up messes or just to disinfect your key board and office area. Definitely a product that needs to be in every household!

February 25, 2009

Lysol disinfecting wipes are good for use in the kitchen and bathroom. I keep one canister in each of those areas for daily cleaning and disinfecting of counter tops, door knobs, and toilet seat cover. It's a good valued product because one wipe covers a fairly large surface area and it cleans tough grease very effectively. The wipes would be perfect if the surface dried faster after cleaning.