Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 17, 2021

Crucial product for everyday life

These wipes growing up were always something I saw my grandmother and mother walk around with and keep in the car and it has become a similar essential for me as well . I use them to wipe down my phone my car seats as well as table tops in my home ! Especially with everything going on these easy to use wipes make my day a lot cleaner and happier !

March 16, 2021

Always the only disinfecting wipes we buy

Love love love these! We always grab the huge bundle at Costco as we go through them fast. They definitely are a great price and worth it. Also love that these can be used everywhere!

March 16, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Clean with Lysol

I have been buying Lysol wipes for years even before the pandemic. They are great for cleaning surfaces, knobs, light switches, etc. They are a necessity now especially with Covid. Thanks Lysol for keeping my family safe.

March 15, 2021

Cleaning gold

I have been buying this in bulk before the pandemic started because I have children. I need this to wipe down all the places and things they get their little hands on! Great product!

March 15, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite

I love this stuff so muck I buy it all the time especially now since I got a newborn it helps keep everything clean and I know she’ll be safe when u use this stuff

March 13, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

I love these wipes so so so much!!

These wipes are phenomenal - They are brilliant for cleaning down any surfaces. They smell lovely and wipe up any mess or spills extremely efficiently! I would definitely recommend these!!

March 12, 2021
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

great wipes for general cleaning!

i bought these wipes for my kitchen and bathroom as i liked the idea of the fruit scent whilst wiping down my worktops etc, they’re easy to use and can dispose of afterward. you get a lot in a pack and good value for money! i buy these everytime i go to the shop and very good for cleaning (which i do every day!)

March 11, 2021

For clean freaks like me

I absolutely love using these wipes! Makes me feel confident that my place is not just clean but germ free! The smell is ok, I prefer using gloves, just so my skin doesn’t get damaged

March 11, 2021
    Illinois, United States

LOVE!!!!

Lysol wipes are tough and definately do the job! Some antibacterial wipes have a strange smell but these are fresh and pleasant. I love knowing everything is cleaned well and I trust the power!

March 10, 2021

Lysol wipes

I absolutely love this product and especially now with the pandemic. I have it in each room of house and in car. I use this to sanitize and clean countertops handles sinks door knobs any surface. I am glad to see it is available again everywhere .