Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 23, 2021

My go to product!

Lysol is a top used item in my home! I use Lysol wipes on everything! Kitchen, bathroom, the car! It has a pleasant smell- lemon scent is my favourite! Doesn’t streak counters or leave a film! Definitely recommend

March 19, 2021

Parfait en temps de pandémie

Je recommande ce produit mais je ne trouve pas qu'il sort de l'ordinaire. Ce que je n'aime pas du produit c'est que si on veut laver une surface qui sera en contact avec de la nourriture dans le futur, on doit rincer avec de l'eau la surface préalablement nettoyée avec ces lingettes (PS: ils viennent de sortir une version fait de bases végétales qui sont beaucoup plus sécuritaire pour les surfaces en contact avec la nourriture et qui en plus ne nécessite aucun rinçage). L'odeur est relativement intense, quand j'en utilise en grande quantité dans la maison, je préfère ouvrir les fenêtres pour pas que les produits chimiques se mettent à sentir trop fort dans la maison. Cependant ces lingettes sont plus que parfaites pour nettoyer les surfaces intérieures en plastiques des voitures et elles sont bien pratique pour nettoyer cellulaire, clé, etc. quand on reviens des espaces publics.

March 19, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

Delightful Wipes

I can't tell you how happy I was to finally find my local grocery store had restocked these wipes. The pandemic had me making due with any old wipes available. The difference was marked. I love the lemon scent of Lysol wipes. It's pleasant without being overpowering. The canister is terrific for dispensing (please recycle :-) ). Mainly, the wipes do a great job of cleaning/disinfecting without drying out your skin. And a good value too boot.

March 18, 2021

A staple item

I have been using Lysol wipes for years. Pre pandemic they were a staple item In our home. Now we keep a container in kitchen to disinfect groceries and counter tops, we keep some in the car as well, to wipe down to vehicle after a day of being out and about. It’s a lovely disinfectant and the lemon scent is a real bonus.

March 18, 2021

I always keep a pack handy

I have been using Lysol wipes for years. I use them all around the kitchen and bathroom knowing they’re getting rid of any and all of the harmful germs and bacteria. The lemon scent leaves a fresh and clean smell as well.

Pennsylvania, United States

I use constantly

I keep a container of these everywhere in the house and car. I feel assured they they clean and sanitize effectively. This of course has become so important with the pandemic. When i can find them I tend to stock up because they aren't always easy to find.

Works well!!

I have been using wipes like we all have.
    i like the scent and find they work very well.
    I tend to try and stock up when I find them because it seems everyone wants WIPES! :)

Reliable

Like a lot of folks, I've used more disinfectant in the past year than in the rest of my life. Buying other brands always made me nervous that they were actually disinfecting but I know I can trust Lysol

Best disinfectant wipes

Our work has been providing us with Lysol wipes last 5 years, and it's amazing! Smells nice and quickly cleans dirts. It does leave a some residue after.

March 17, 2021

Definitely would buy this again!

I love having Lysol Wipes all over our house! Not only does it help with fighting germs, it helps clean the surfaces. Though this can be strong for the kids though.