Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 01, 2012

I love these wipes. I use them all the time.They are great for cleaning and sanitizing! Im not worried about germs with my daughter when I use these.

May 31, 2012

Lysol Brand 4in1 Disinfecting Wipes are the convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened disposable wipe kills germs - even the bacteria that cause odors - wherever you use it. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Effective disinfecting has never been faster or easier.

Love These....

May 31, 2012

I love these wipes! They are so versatile and make cleaning up the bathroom so much easier. I love that a disinfecting cleaner can be as easy as popping open the top and grabbing a wipe. They make cleaning the counter, spills and cleaning bathroom surfaces easy to keep up with on a daily basis. They are also great for cleaning up after pet accidents (and with two cats and a new puppy, we have tons of those). As with othe products, I only buy when on sale, but I always have a tub on hand both in the kitchen and in the bathroom. This is one product I never live without and love lysol :)

May 30, 2012

it is pretty much the only cleaner i use. My son has asthma and it doesn't bother him like other cleaners

May 30, 2012

I'm not sure how I ever managed before these came out! You can guarantee to find at least 3 strategically placed around the house. If you have never used these your working too hard!!

May 25, 2012

Wheather your wiping down the nasty counter, the kitchen table after a meal, the bathroom sink and counter top,or even more sensitive things like your he tv,game consols,telephone or your tablet or computer you have too try this product it works amazingly- its been my trusted brand for years and found no other wipe product comes close to what Lysol can do! And if your frugle like me you can always find a good sale and use coupons to make it super cheap. I can usually get the big container for about $2 :) its a must for any mom,and my husband loves them too

May 25, 2012

These barrels come in handy every time. I keep one especially in my car, as I'm on the road a lot my car gets pretty messy; from food, spills, grease, stains, dust and dirt- Lysol disinfecting wipes cleans it all. I even clean the rubberized exterior of my laptop with one sheet and my laptop looks brand new (careful: do not clean your monitor screen or keyboard with these it will damage). I've tried the lemon scent and if you have a sensitive smell like me, it doesn't irritate and not overpowering. Overall, great household cleaning product..its a must have!

May 25, 2012

I LOVE Lysol wipes! Great for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, plus leaves the room smelling great! I also use them to clean door knobs, phones, staircase railing, kitchen appliances and even to disinfect the outside of my purse!

May 23, 2012

These are a must have in my home! I was constantly wiping down & disinfecting my daughter's toys, highchair, etc, when she was younger.. and now I am using them more for our tables, counters, etc. I find they leave a nice scent afterwards, and they do not leave behind any residue. They are convienient, & also very inexpensive!

May 21, 2012

i wuld suggest any of the lysol disinfecting wipes to anyone they saty wet in the bottle forever smell great come in various smells and are easy to use and dispose