Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 09, 2021
    United States

The best cleaning wipes Lysol

Lysol smells nice and cleans well. Its safe to use and great at killing mold. Highly recommended:)
    I always buy a big pack in Costco so I can keep a container in every bathroom and under kitchen sink.

July 09, 2021

Thank God for them. How can anyone be without these in time of pandemic ?I always have them at my home, in my car and and in my purse. They clean , disinfect and they smell good so yes you need them , you actually need to go buy some right now.

July 06, 2021
    United States

Effective Wipes

These wipes are super effective and have great scent as well. Great for sanitizing during camping and other outdoor activities. These are definitely a must have product

July 02, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great product

This is a great product if your looking for something effective and nice-smelling to sanitize things. I would recommend however be a little cautious if you are sensitive to smells

July 01, 2021

So quick and convenient

I keep a container of Lysol wipes everywhere - by the front door, in the car and a mini pack in my purse. So quick and easy for any little mess that comes up from wiping down tables for a picnic to cleaning sticky hands after lunch. Only wish was that the product sealed just a little better as it all dries up if air gets in.

June 30, 2021

Good Wipes

I love these wipes for quick cleanups and small spills. They leave a fresh scent on the surface. The only downside is that you have to use them out before they dry out.

June 29, 2021

Lysol

With covid on everyones minds thise last 16 months we have been using Lysol wipes to desinfect everything that may or may not have been infected as we brought it in our homes. It kept us safe. Also it does a great job cleaning stains off counters or the floor

2.8/5

June 29, 2021

I always make sure I have some on hand

I don’t use it for my heavy cleaning jobs. I use it between heavy cleans to wipe my counters, sinks, doors and door knobs. I love the aroma. Since I use it sparingly, it lasts along time.

June 28, 2021

Use it all the time

Great product. I use it for cleaning almost anything. A nice light lemon scent. They last a long time if you dont have any use for them at the moment.

June 23, 2021

A staple in my household

I have been using these wipes for years. They clean and disinfect as well as leave a soft citrus scent. They are a bit expensive but I would always recommend buying this brand vs. Any competitor.