Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 04, 2016

We always keep a container of these in our house for quick cleaning days and to wipe down surfaces. They don't dry out and last a long time.

January 04, 2016

These are my go-to cleaning products for giving my work station a good wipe down. They make my office smell really clean, and they do a good job of cleaning my desk of dust that can build up! I will surely be purchasing this product again!

January 04, 2016

I love these and use them practically daily. I love that they have scents beside lemon. They make quick clean up a breeze and with two kids I do a lot of cleaning

January 02, 2016

I have to say that I love Lysol products, especially the wipes.I love the light fresh scent and at the same time I know that if especially one of us has a cold I can depend on when using these wipes to disinfect.It truly helps with us not passing on our cold to one another.

December 27, 2015

A great value and also leaves the area disinfected with a clean smell. Love to clean the inside of the trash can.

December 26, 2015

We use them all of the time, always have a stock of them on hand in the bathroom,kitchen and even the garage.

December 25, 2015

Get rid of dust, dirt and grime in just one swipe with Lysol disinfecting wipes! Great for a quick clean/polish, and the smell is citrusy without being harsh. The price is O.K., but it's better to buy in bulk.

December 25, 2015

I use these wipes weekly in the bathroom, kitchen and some other areas when I feel the need. They are inexpensive and clean well, the scent of the product is pleasant and I feel like it does a good job at surface cleaning taps and sinks.

December 21, 2015

I love these wipes. great for quick touch ups, I have them in the bathrooms and kitchen. My husband even pulls out a wipe to wipe up the sink when he has finished shaving and brushing teeth. I also like the smell of them and they are really moist allowing you to clean a fairly large area.

December 21, 2015

I have been using Lysol wipes on just about everything thing. I had Cancer and everything has to be sanatised and sterelized and grem free. They are good to wipe down cupboard, fridges, stoves doors and so on!!! Love this product