Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 16, 2016

Lysol disinfecting wipes are amazing! I keep them in the bathroom for an easy clean up also in the kitchen for the stovetop and they smell great! I buy the 3 pack

February 16, 2016

I LOVE these wipes, I buy them by the case at a certain membership club to get the best price. They are amazing. I use them on everything from kitchen counters, cupboards, handles, to bathroom counters and toilet for a quick cleanup, to door knobs, a weekly cell phone, home phone and remote control cleaning. Love them!

February 16, 2016

These are my life! You can use them on any surface: glass, counter tops, even cleaning my stove top they work great. Way better than the spray glass cleaners.

February 15, 2016

I love these! I use them for everything and everywhere; home, office, car, camping, etc. I clean doorhandles to shoes, steering wheel to toys, counters to portable game consoles.

February 15, 2016

I love these wipes, always does the job, my go-to for the office.
    Not too scented, so perfect for environments that need to be odour neutral.
    Would prefer there to be less bubbles left on surfaces.

February 15, 2016

I dont know how we managed without this wonderful little wipes . they are perfect for the little jobs . little messes from the kids and the dogs , brings a little piece of mind knowing that disinfecting is just about instant !!!

February 15, 2016

I have 3 cats and I'm for ever having to wipe down counter tops and tables. These are super convenient and very effective. Leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and I know the germs are gone.

February 14, 2016

After I use these wipes, i instantly feel like my house is germ free. They not only smell good, but they do the job! I no longer grab a dish cloth to wipe things down, I use my Lysol wipes because they get things cleaner than a soggy old rag. I love these wipes!

February 14, 2016

Love how easily these wipes seem to clean up spills/stains on my counters, tables, etc. I also loved the smell and the fact that it kills 99.9% of germs is fantastic!

February 14, 2016

I love this amazing wipes. I use it to clean our toilets and it's always clean and shinning. Love it Will recommended it to anyone who loves clean.