Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 14, 2016

After I use these wipes, i instantly feel like my house is germ free. They not only smell good, but they do the job! I no longer grab a dish cloth to wipe things down, I use my Lysol wipes because they get things cleaner than a soggy old rag. I love these wipes!

February 14, 2016

Love how easily these wipes seem to clean up spills/stains on my counters, tables, etc. I also loved the smell and the fact that it kills 99.9% of germs is fantastic!

February 14, 2016

I love this amazing wipes. I use it to clean our toilets and it's always clean and shinning. Love it Will recommended it to anyone who loves clean.

February 14, 2016

I clean everything with these wipes ! I love the fresh lemon scent and how it's much easier than having to spray and wait for the cleaning solution to set in before wiping it off with a paper towel. They are very reasonably priced and I find they go a long way ! Especially a fan of using them on the top of my stove , gets any stuck on mess off and leaves it shiny and new !

February 13, 2016

I love these wipes. It's great that they come preperferated so that you can measure the size you need. They work really well at cleaning. A must have.

February 13, 2016

That's my number 1 product on my counter for a quick cleaning! Smell very good, strongs, don't get dry fast and can be use for more than just cleaning or disinfecting... it's very good to make army boots shine more!

February 13, 2016

I do quite a bit of bulk buying in meat and poultry. so there is always alot of dividing up and rebagging when i get back from the store. Afterwards I always wipe everything down with lysol wipes because I am confident that any bacteria that is on my surfaces will be killed and my surfaces disinfected.

February 13, 2016

It is a very convenient way to quickly disinfect surfaces or items at home or on the go. I mostly use it in the kitchen.

I would recommend this product.

February 13, 2016

Love how easy and quick these are to use! Leaves the surface area super clean and smelling fantastic! Use all the time, they are always going on sale and they are already a great price! Always have these on hand.

February 13, 2016

Ces lingettes désinfectantes sont utiles pour tellement de chose quelles sont maintenant essentielles dans ma vie. Elles ont tendance a sécher quand meme asser rapidement mais vous aurez amplement le temps de les utiliser. A garder a porter de la main, dans la cuisine. L'essayer c'est l'adopter.