Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 27, 2017

These wipes are perfect to disinfect almost everything ! I Like lysol dinsinfecting wipes because they don't just smell good, like a lot of disinfecting wipes , they really disinfect and can get rid all germs! I love using them to clean my kitchen and my bathroom. My favorite smell is the original one.

April 26, 2017

I use this to wipe everything from kitchen counters, tables, sink, toilets to furniture surfaces. It wipe away all the dust and it disinfects, which is a bonus.

April 26, 2017

Best idea ever, these are so effective , specially when u have children.... they are good for quick clean up of spills around the house or even in the car....they leave a good smell afterwards and very convenient and disposable....i use them very often and wuld recomment to anyone

April 26, 2017

Lysol Disinfecting wipes are quick and easy to use. I use them at home, in the car and at my childcare center. They are great for light switches, door handles and any other handle or area that gets touched alot

April 26, 2017

I have always used Lysol products to clean my home! I trust in them to clean my home the most effectively, and to disinfect my home the best! I firmly believe that "Lysol Disinfecting Wipes" ,are the most trusted brand to use to disinfect your home. In fact when my fiance had surgery, and it was most important for him to be in a sterile environment Lysol product, were the ONLY products I would use!!!!!

April 26, 2017

Great to have when I'm in a hurry, such as when company suddenly shows up - I leave one package in each bathroom and one in the kitchen for quick clean ups.

April 26, 2017

Love the fresh scent and ease of disinfecting the house with these wipes. After you wipe what your wiping the Lysol dries up quick. I purchase them usually when they go on sale, which is almost weekly, because of the ease of use.

April 26, 2017

The Lysol DisinfectingWipes sure can in handy when we had the flu. I did not feel the best and these were quick and easy to use to wipe the faucets and door handles.

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love this product and use it daily. I am a mom of three small boys and married to a heavy equipment technician. With 3 lil boys there is always urine on the floor and I love using these wipes to clean up messes.

April 25, 2017

I use them everyday and love them! Easy to use and make cleaning fun! I recommend this to everyone I know and will continue to use them. I will find my husband using them to clean the counters,etc.