Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 27, 2017

Lysol is the one cleaning product I cannot live without! I use it in every room, on every serface and for every mess! I have a container in every room and I feel safe using this product because I know it is being properly disinfected. I highly recomend this product!

February 27, 2017

My go to product for a quick disinfecting. I love the packaging it makes it so easy to efficiently grab and use a wipe whenever necessary. I use these everywhere in the house. All scents are great. Highly recommend for use everywhere!

February 27, 2017

Lysol wipes are great for use at work and at home. I work in retail and use Lysol wipes to clean all surfaces that customers touch to avoid spreading germs.

February 27, 2017

I have completely switch to Lysol wipes over liquid Lysol. Just the right amount of cleaner on each cloth with no messy washing out of cloths. No carrying pails, liquids, or wring out cloths. Very convenient handy ready anywhere. I have one container in each bathroom and the kitchen.

February 27, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis plus de 45 ans et je l'adore. Excellent désinfectant pour les oreillers, les matelas, les couvre-lit, les douillettes, les chaussures, meubles en tissus, peluches des enfants, vêtements de sport, vêtements d'hiver etc. Bravo Lysol. Je n'ai pas trouvé de produits aussi efficace sur le marché.

February 27, 2017

Great product for everyday use. I use them in my kitchen,bathroom as well as around the house to keep things fresh. I have young children and a new baby so having these on hand to disinfect is definitely a plus.

February 26, 2017

I really enjoyed using these wipes. Very effective in cleaning up messes around the house.and has a nice scent which is not overpowering. Very handy to have and use.

February 26, 2017

I love these handy wipes. I keep them in the kitchen and bathrooms for a quick wipe down. We also use them at the office for cleaning desks, phones, computers, etc to stop the spread of germs.

February 26, 2017

It always in my washroom, kitchen and actually my car. This cleansing wipes do it job very well. Clean and sanitized at the same time. Good price and best quality!

February 25, 2017

I like the lysol disinfectant wipes not only for a quick clean around my house but at the office. It's great to clean my computer and desk quickly especially during cold ad flu season. Great product.