Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

the best ever

i buy all my wipes at costco, bulk size. I go through so many all the time. i even put the extra liquid in a spray bottle to wipe down and penny pinch.

February 02, 2018

I use these all the time!

So convenient to be able to grab and clean straight away with these wipes. They work so much better than a spray disinfectant product because these cloths are soaked in it. Love the fresh clean scent left after every use!

February 02, 2018

Staple product at my office!

I love these wipe, the smell is fresh and the clean feeling afterwards is also wonderful. At an office these are essential for killing bacteria and keeping things tidy. I do think these can be a bit to pricey though, so if your on a budget - get these when they go on sale only.

February 02, 2018

These things are truly miracle wipes!

I’m going to start off by saying, I am a complete clean freak. I do on averave, 3 hours of housework every day. These wipes are so convenient they’ve cut my daily routine in half! Toss out the cleaning caddy filled with different chemicals for every room, these wipes are perfect for any job!

The thought of a dirty rag wiping my counters everyday isn’t very appealing to me. I can throw it away after I’m done and there’s less bacteria and hassle and more time for things other than cleaning.

They not only effortlessly clean up any mess imaginable, they leave the freshest smell in your home. A quick 30 second wipe of your counters and it smells like you just cleaned your entire kitchen.

These are a real life saver and I would recommend them to everyone!

February 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Want something clean ...use Lysol wipes! It's a winnerrrrrr!!!!! Clean well and smell wonderful!!!!! It would be nice that they put maybe Vanilla Wipes or something!

February 01, 2018

Lysol

I keep a bottle of Lysol wipes in almost every room of the house. They are perfect for cleanup on anything. I'm constantly wiping doorknobs, electronics, walls etc.. Especially in the winter months. They also have such a great fresh scent.

Lysol wipes

We love having lysol wipes in the house at all times. They are a quick and easy way to clean any surface and make sure it is getting disinfected. You can't go wrong with these and they smell so good and fresh.

Best Disinfecting Wipes

I use these on a regular basis to disinfect my kitchen counters and the dining table. The wipes stay moist and it's the perfect, easy cleaning solution for my family. I love the scent - it's not too overpowering or artificial. I usually stock up of these wipes when they go on sale.

lingette lysol

J'aime beaucoup ce produit pour un petit nettoyage rapide! La seul chose je trouve c'est qu'il est chers. Ils a des spécial parfois mais peu d'économie.

Tres utile

Ses petites lingettes son tres utille , vite faite bien fait il sente tres bonne en plus et a son coter tres pratique pour lauto ou la maison quand nous somme preser je lutilise et jaime beaucoup