Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Dure avec la saleté

Avec 4 enfants je dois constamment nettoyer et désinfecter la maison et ce rapidement. Pas besoin d'utiliser plusieurs produits quand je peux tout simplement sortir une lingette et le tour et jouer!

Illinois, United States

Must Have!

Lysol disinfecting wipes in Citrus are a must have for your home, car, work, and everywhere else you go. You feel clean and fresh and wipe surfaces quickly and easily. I really enjoy the product and love the scent. I am never without it

I will keep buying this

I use this every where in the house. In counter tops, light switches, and door handles.
    Toilets? Any where in the house that gets touched a lot. It's very effective and gives me piece of mins that germs are not left behind.

June 25, 2018

Wipe away

Great product to have on hand.. I keep them in almost every room, kitchen, the bathrooms and laundry room. Dispenses easily and they work! Great for dirty jobs or just to sanitize a well used area in the hous esuch as door handles. Highly recommend this product

June 24, 2018

Germs Everywhere

With the kids in school and the dirt grime and not to mention germs they bring home I love using these in a quick clean on all my door handles and light switches even the kids help !!!!

June 24, 2018

Love these wipes!!

These disinfecting wipes are amazing. You get a good amount for the price and they work well. They smell great and work on many different surfaces. I definitely recommend

June 22, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again

Cleans very well and smells good. You can use it in every room (kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, garage, bedroom, patio) to disinfect all surfaces.

June 22, 2018

Bff for quick cleaning

What can I say, this product is my best friend. I clean everything around my house with these wipes. The fact that you can clean and desinfect things at the same time make it great. The best part is that I don’t have to wash it after I use it, I just through in the garbage.

June 21, 2018

wiping down my work desk

I eat at my desk and sometimes have a little spill so these wipes are fantastic. It is great for wiping the telephones or keyboards as well. I also use them in the bathroom sink area to wipe up toothpaste or soapy messes.

June 21, 2018

The best!

I use this all the time. As I work in health related field it is super important to me for my environment to be germ-free at all time. It's easy to use and I can simply take a wipe to clean. Love it!