Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 21, 2018

wiping down my work desk

I eat at my desk and sometimes have a little spill so these wipes are fantastic. It is great for wiping the telephones or keyboards as well. I also use them in the bathroom sink area to wipe up toothpaste or soapy messes.

The best!

I use this all the time. As I work in health related field it is super important to me for my environment to be germ-free at all time. It's easy to use and I can simply take a wipe to clean. Love it!

June 21, 2018

A must have in our house

My daughter had a bonemarrow transplant last year with this transplant she was immune compromised. We bought a whole lot of these wipes and brought them everywhere. We dislike germs especially now with our daughter. We don't go without these in our house we wouldn't know what to do without them.

Germ free zones

I seem to make a bit of a mess while preparing meals and I use Lysol disinfecting wipes to clean my countertops instead of grabbing my dishcloth - that way I keep the contaminates to a minimum or virtually wipe them out. They can be pricy but I always stock up when they're on sale. It is a real convenience to have these at hand in my kitchen. The citrus scent is very refreshing. These wipes are a lifesaver to me, especially when I have raw meat on the counter.

Fresh smelling

I lo e the smell of these wipes its super refreshing!! And they work pretty damn well id say.... Works good on tough marks and leaves your palace sparkling like diamonds

Quick and easy cleanup

Works great for a quick wipe down of our kitchen of bathroom! Smells great too! We always have them on hand for cleanup of meat juice or handle wipe downs

Works Wonders!

These are a go to product for me!
    I find they work wonders in the kitchen, on stoves, walls, back of the microwave, counters, sinks etc. Leaves a wonderful smell behind plus everything is left cleaner than it once was.
    I find these great in the bathroom with the smell and the fact they disinfect theyre perfect!

Awesome

I love these clothes they work for everything, bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms you name it! I buy the Costco pack normally definitely recommended they smell nice too

Great product

I use these everywhere.. Door handles, kitchen, the car,tables , desk ...wherever possible.They are a great price as well. They smell great and remove bacteria. I strongly recommend this product.

June 20, 2018

This product is worth buying.

I have bought the Lysol’s lemon wipes from Giant Tiger. I used it for cleaning my counter tops, computer desk, keyboards and my hand phones to eliminate the viruses that may be still on those objects. The price is good as it is 2.50 at Giant tiger. I say the value is not bad and it is affordable for anyone who is on a budget. I have used Clorox disinfectat wipes and it does it work as good as Lysol does. It covers some spots on the objects but Lysol’s does cover all of them. So I would definitely buy it again and recomend others to buy it.