Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 03, 2018

Love the product and the clean smell

Works well, love the smell of the wipes!
    Cleans up the mess really well, easy to use and very convenient. Would definitely recommend this product for cleaning and disinfecting.

July 03, 2018

My go to cleaning product!

This is the most used cleaning product in my house. I use them when ever someone gets sick to wipe down the house. Safe to use on kids toys and almost all surfaces. I enjoy the light fresh smell opposed to bleach smell. Literally always under my sink.

LOVE

I use them on a daily basis and can’t live without these wipes! In fact, I keep them at the office too because the lemon smell is so fresh I just wipe my office with it after a long weekend.

Love it

One of my favourite cleaning products because of the convinence and the nice fresh lemon smell. Picks up pet hair and dust too and leave a nice smell. I use these in my car as well. I like the other scents as well

Great!

These wipes are great! They stay moist for a while which lets you clean a decent size area before drying out. My are great for the every room in your house as well as the car.

Buy in bulk

I use this stuff daily, between animals and a toddler I can never too many bottles. Of all the scents the lemon is the most desireable. I have a container of the wipes In every washroom and under the kitchen sink to use on little messes. Once an area is wiped it feels good knowing that the area is clean and sanitized.

Thanks
    Jana

June 30, 2018

Works well

I have used this product a number of times. I really like using it to clean the bathroom. Works well. I will keep buying it! And recommend it to everyone!

June 30, 2018

Jamais sans mes lysols !

Je les adore.
    Nettoie à merveille + desinfecte.
    Tellement pratique et sent vraiment bonne !
    Je dois en acheter 4883 par années. C’est les meilleures sur le marché

June 29, 2018

Easy to clean up messes with these wipes.

I use this product on a daily basis for all kinds of things. Comes in handy having pets and kids and knowing it disinfect while cleaning up messes. Comes in a few different scents as well. I am very happy with this product and will keep using this in my daily cleanup.

June 27, 2018

clean as new

This is one product i couldn't do without. the fact that it is so effective yet doesn't have a strong odor makes it stand out in comparison to similar products. Depending upon where you buy it from, it is mostly very reasonably priced.