Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 05, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cleaning for 6!

With such a large family (2 adults, 4 kids, 2 cats and a dog!) germs are everywhere! And easily spread! I keep a stock pile of Lysol wipes.....always! They help keep things clean and I find they also help with certain odours.

August 04, 2018

It’s a good cleaning wipe to try

Love the fact that it kills bacteria while cleaning and leaves surfaces with a nice smell.
    It dries a bit fast though compared to other wipes.
    I might try different brands and see which one cleans and lasts longer

August 04, 2018

Works great!

With 3 kids ages 5 months to 13 years... disinfectant wipes are a must! I love the citrus scent it's not super over powering. The only thing I'd complain about is the wipes not coming apart when you pull on them so you get more than one. Small annoyance for something that works though.

Rebecca ruelens

I am addicted to Lysol wipes. So easy and convenient. Just grab, swipe and toss. My bathroom is always smelling fresh thanks to these. Use them daily for my bathroom cleaning, and other surfaces in my home.

Great product!

These wipes work good on many surfaces all over your house. I use them on a regular basis for cleaning. I’ve used them in the bathroom and kitchen and they work great! Highly recommended!

August 03, 2018

Can’t live without these wipes!

I discovered Lysol’s Wipes 5 years ago and have never looked back. They are easy to use, great on various surfaces and are most importantly safe! I now have two kids and I hate germs and dirt so these are my life saver! I have them in my kitchen and my upper floor because you never know where one can sneeze or touch something with their mucky hands! I highly recommend these!

August 03, 2018

My allpurpose best product!

The lingette from lysol are my absolute favorite cleaning tools! When i wash everything from my toilette to my kitchen or for cleaning the litter box, its just so perfect. Just one lingette is enough to clean many things. I always buy them and always will be.

I use these constantly!

I absolutely love these! They make cleaning efficient, and also simple! They smell amazing, and are perfect for everyday messes, as well as dust, dirt, and anything else. 10/10 reccomend!

Cleaning staple

These wipes are amazing and disinfecting everything!i use these to disinfect new toys,kitchen surfaces,and bathrooms. I cannot clean with out these anymore! Definitely recommend

EASY. FAST. CLEAN

I love these wipes as I have a toddler and she loves getting her sticky fingers everywhere. although on the weekend we do a deep clean of the house, these wipes are supper easy to clean up every day messes