Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 07, 2018

great for bathroom and kitchen

These are so handy in the bathroom for quick disinfecting or unexpected spills that need to be cleaned up. Lots of moisture in the container so the towelette is never dry. When using on the kitchen counter, I can feel confident that there are no germs/bacteria lingering around that might affect the food. Scent is not bad. Good to have in several rooms at once.

Tres bon produit desinfectant

J'aime beaucoup ce produit de nettoyage, très efficace pour desinfecter les surfaces comme par exemple les comptoirs après avoir coupé de la viande crue.

Lysol

The quality of this product is awesome. It has just the right amount of lemon scent. When using this product I don’t have to worry that things/items aren’t clean.

Good stuff

I bought the Lysol desinfecting wipes a few week ago. My mother also buys those to clean her house. Those are great great they leave a nice smell and clean well the surfaces.

August 07, 2018

Lingettes Lysol multi-usage !!!

Les lingettes lysol ! Un indispensables pour ma vie de tous les jours ! Je m'en sert pour désinfecter la salle de bain mais aussi faire l'époussettage tout en enlevant les bactéries surtout durant l'hiver ! Je recommande ces lingettes à tous ! Son prix et son efficacité sont merveilleux !

Great product

I use these wipes everywhere. Kitchen, bathroom, car. When you need to give a quick wipe down they work great and smell amazing.
    These wipes are a staple in my house.

August 06, 2018

I would buy this product again

I use these wipes mostly on the bathroom and kitchen for cleaning and they work well as far as I can tell. The only thing I'd complain about is the wipes not coming apart when you pull on them so you get more than one. Just a little annoyance for something that works well.

Love lysol

These disinfectant wipes are amazing. I always have them in stock in my house. They work effectively and smell good too. The only downfall is the last 2 being stuck together and one always tips when taking them apart but they still do their job

August 05, 2018

Best wipes

I always have these kicking around at the house. They’re just so easy to use and it smells great. I use them mostly in the kitchen and in the bathroom.

August 05, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A must have in our house!

I always have Lysol wipes in my house! With little kids I feel like they are must have. I have used other brands and I definitely like the Lysol best.