Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 05, 2018
    United States

Must have

I always keep some handy in my home. From big messes to little messes they get the clean up job done. They always smell so fresh all the time. They come in a three pack which makes them convient to keep in stock at home.

September 05, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Love these

I love using these to clean with. It makes cleaning a breeze and they smell good too! I always keep them in the house and never use anything else. Makes cleaning easy!

September 04, 2018
    Illinois, United States

My go to disinfecting wipe

I use these Citrus Lysol Disinfecting Wipes on all of my hard surfaces.With 4 people living in my house I am always wiping something up.I love the nice citrus smell and how effective they are at killing germs.With two kids in school they are bound to bring something home.They are so easy to use and they get the job done the first time around.

September 03, 2018
    United States

I use this on everything!!

As a mommy to 2 very active kiddos I gotta be sure to disinfect everything to be sure they don't get sick and these disinfectant wipes are my go to! Their so easy to use they smell amazing and they get the job done!

September 02, 2018

Ça en jette

Wow avec une grande famille les dégâts sont très nombreux mais avec lysol c'est dans la poche. Je l'utilise pratiquement partout dans la maison en camping ect...
    C'est merveilleux !!

August 30, 2018

Very handy

I like buying these because they make cleaning easy, they smell great, are super easy to use, and they are disposable. They do the job and I will keep buying them. I love using these to clean the rubber parts of shoes it makes them look like new, and they work great to clean counter tops, bathrooms, and any other dirty items in the home, garage, or anywhere else!

August 29, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Keeps things clean and sanitary

The only product I will happily use to clean bathrooms and surfaces! It cleans verily thoroughly and smells great doing it.

However if you are going to use them make sure to dust off any hair or dust from the surface.

August 28, 2018

Something I use a lot of during cold seasons

Best product for quick and easy disinfecting of hard surfaces. As a mother of 4 kids under 10 I would recommend for everything from daily use to quick cleans of any hard surface when you can't get out the deep cleaning supplies on regular scheduled cleaning.

My go to.

I’m not huge on harsh cleaners especially ones that dry out my hands. These come in handy to clean up in my camper when I arrive there in case of some unwanted guests.. my door handles, light,switch’s, exterior of the toilette, etc. Mainly where hands touch the most. I don’t care for how much it drys out my hands so I have to use gloves each time.

Cleanliness is life

These are the only wipes I use when cleaning my house. All of the other wipes burn my skin or make me sick. These are fantastic. Love how well they clean dust and residue.