Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Lemon smell

Lysol wipes smell so lemony refreshing. They clean everything instantly and sanitizes everything. I use these especially when anyone is sick to clear all germs.

September 18, 2018

I have a ton of these! They are so great to have when your kids are sick and you need to go around and clean things!! So amazing! They smell sooo good too!! No complaints!

South Carolina, United States

Love the smell

If you like the smell of lemons then you will love these. Smells so fresh and clean. Smells up the whole house too. I always buy this one for the smell. It does disinfects and cleans really well. They are moistened well and not overly wet.

Makes clean ups easier

I love these wipes. They make cleaning up things so much easier. They smell very good and I love the fact that they kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. They are great to have around.

Always reliable!

These wipes are so handy for just about anything. I always have some in different areas of the house and I will say that I have noticed a difference between this brand and store brands. The material used just holds up better and longer.

Pennsylvania, United States

Use them everyday!

As a mom of 3 boys (and a clean freak) I am never without Clorox wipes. They're great at cleaning, smell good and are safe. I use them on everything (counters, walls, toys, etc) and I'm always sure to send them in to school with my kids for the teachers.

South Dakota, United States

Love these

I buy the big pack of these there's 4 in a pack. I love them I use them on everything. Cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, toys, appliances, literally everything! And they smell really good.

My go to

Lysol wipes are my go to wipes! They work great at cleaning up sills and cleaning counters! I love the fresh lemon scent too. These are perfect for quick cleaning! Love them and would recommend!

Maryland, United States

Lysol clean

Now we all know Lysol disinfects and now it's 10 times better in a wipe that allows you to clean literally any and everything. I use these all over my house and I even have some in the car. Good job Lysol!!

California, United States

Smells amazing and works wonders!!

These are a lifesaver with little ones!! They clean everything and the smell is amazing. I use them on everything. I’ve used them to clean marker off of the carpet!!