Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.3/5

Do they disinfect?

I am not positive that the wipes really disinfect as compared to using soap and water. On the canister it says to wash your hands immediately after use. Does that mean that it has unsafe chemicals that could be irritants?
    The fresh citrus smell is refreshing no doubt.

Great product a must!

I love Lysol disinfecting wipes. They are a must for our car, laundry room, bedroom, and office. I love the quick and easiness of the wipe. It's easy for me to grab a wipe and clean down any surface. I use them in my car, laundry room, bins to clean out and just to remove dust. I love them for doorknobs, light switches, and wiping down the office computer, mouse, counter top, keyboard, etc after someone is feeling a little sick/under the weather just to help stop the spread of germs/infection.

New Jersey, United States

Best thing for flu session

I used them everywhere and 2 clean everything from my house to the car and my classroom. It has a fresh lemon smell .when flu session hits its my #1 choice .

Nevada, United States

we use these for everything!

Our family uses these disinfectant wipes on everything! They smell amazing and are great for almost every surface of your home inside and out! Great for car interiors too believe it or not lol

Lysol wipes

I use my Lysol wipes on everything. I am always cleaning and like that they disinfect on all surfaces. They are a necessity if you have kids. I love that my local stores also have them available for use as you enter the store.

Vermont, United States

These are a lifesaver!!

I love these!!! Always have two or three in the house & with three kids they really help to keep things cleaned and germ free. They are a good price, love the different scent choices and very convenient!

Lysol Wipes

I can't live without these things in my house! I use them everyday and I love them! They are easy to use and super convenient for on the go or at home. Every household should have these especially if you have kids. Trust me!

Colorado, United States

This is something I always keep in my home

This is a product that we always have in our house. It cleans great and leaves a nice clean smell throughout the house... I even keep them in my vehicle!

Clean and sanitize

My family uses Lysol wipes on a daily basis. It cleans anything from kitchen counters, garbage pails, walls and toilet seats. However the wipes would be better if they were a bit thicker.

So handy!

I keep one in each of my bathrooms and my car. They are so convenient and work very well on all sorts of germs, messes, spills etc. They are also handy for that quick wipe up around the bathroom sink after getting ready in the morning. I also love the scent it is refreshing and pleasing to the senses.