Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 05, 2015

I absolutely love having these around the house. I use them on everything! It's like having multiple cleaners all on one, it's convenient. The only issue is if you have sensitive skin, I'd recommend wearing gloves.

2.8/5

January 05, 2015

I use this to clean messes around my apartment. Always good to have a Lysol wipe around to clean up messes. Since they're disposable, I use them in areas I'd rather not have to clean up a cloth/sponge up after - and I have absolutely no complaints about its ability. Doesn't shred or rip and it does a good job!

January 05, 2015

These wipes are a life saver. I use them in the kitchen and bathroom. So great to have around for quick clean ups.

January 05, 2015

use them all over the house - quick easy clean...wish they were a little bigger though however if i use 2 does the trick

January 05, 2015

I use these literally for everything at work and home, they are great for cleaning up messes and disinfecting, I even use it to wipe my bike down! I wish I had a never ending supply

January 05, 2015

With two dogs and a baby, I reach for these life savers all the time!!!! Weather it's cleaning paws or paw prints off the floor, they little guys do a stand up job all the time!!!!!! They clean up after the baby

January 05, 2015

Love these for quick little clean ups all around the house between major cleaning.

January 03, 2015

Love having these around the house (and work) great for a quick clean up or full blown bathroom cleaning. Would definitely recommend!!!

December 30, 2014

i keep these handy under the bathroom and kitchen cupboards. Great for spills on the floor, wiping down the taps. Great!

December 29, 2014

I like this product a lot. Not only does it help clean up messes, but it ensures me that left over stickiness and germs are gone. I also use this product to clean handles and "touch spots" to ensure a cleaner house. Great for baby's and children in the house too.