Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 11, 2013

i keep them in the bathroom, and kitchen, germ free less, i wipe everything down with it , works well

September 09, 2013

I swear by these wipes. They just make everything seems so nice and clean. They also have a wonderful smell and the rough texture helps to dislodge any dried up messes.

September 09, 2013

Love these! I use the Lysol Disinfecting Wipes for the usual: counters, appliances, door knobs, light switches etc., they are so handy. I've also used them around the home on other surfaces such as remotes, vacuum parts, alarm clock, fans, and even shoes and flip flops. I usually wait until I can find them on sale when the price is very reasonable.

September 05, 2013

I love these wipes. I use them daily in my kitchen so that I know the countertops are clean after I prepare meals.

August 28, 2013

We keep these in the kitchen and bathrooms and wipe down at the end if the night. Always clean.

August 26, 2013

I love this product. U can do so much with just one tub of wipes.

August 13, 2013

I keep this in the bathroom for quick cleanups with unexpected company, otherwise I try to limit its use to when someone in the house is ill. Disinfecting everyday can make some viruses and bacteria become resistant after awhile and the disinfecting properties will not be as effective. Try not to over use.

August 10, 2013

This product is amazing. I love how I can use it everywhere. It has so many uses and I feel like it cleans and disinfects amazingly well. I use it all over the house, and when we are sick, I use them to disinfect common areas. Works wonders!

August 09, 2013

There easy to use and are an amazing product, a good price, and a good strong wipe, doesn't fall apart when using.

August 09, 2013

This is the best thing they could have invented. I love the face that its so versatile and you can work with it in so many diffrent ways.