Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Must buy!

These are my go to wipes. I use them for everything.. the bathroom, kitchen, living room, mudroom. After I wipe down my counter tops I go over them with the wipes. I love that they disinfect and smell great!

Keeping Clean

I use these often in my kitchen and bathroom, my phone, keyboards, door handles, every where. I love that they are handy and they smell great. I even have some at work.

February 18, 2019

A must have for daily cleaning

I use these wipes daily in my kitchen and bathroom. Not only do I feel better knowing that I've wiped away any harmful germs or bacteria, but they smell great too!

Always have these handy

I love having these in my house especially in the bathroom. I have a young boy and sometimes tends to miss the bowl so makes cleaning up feel done right, less gross, and you can toss it without having to worry about a nasty cloth.

Clean up

These are great for fast wipe ups around the house an camper. But the sheets could be bigger an sometimes leave strikes on some surfaces. But for quick wipe ups.

February 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love it

I love the smell the texture and the packaging of this product they clean very well and smell amazing they are even safe enough for my kids to use and they like them to

February 17, 2019

Greatnaround the office

I use this at work and in the truck. Great for a quick dusting up around your desk. I leave them in the truck my coffee always spills and this is great to help clean it up fast.

February 16, 2019

Lysol lemon wipes

Lysol lemon disinfectant wipes are my favorite they are pretty well moist with the cleaner on the wipes it has a easy pull out 1 wipe at a time. I like using them on my counter tops and they sparkle shine clean with a fresh scent of lemon

February 16, 2019

Ahh the pleasant citrusy clean smell

Must say this is one of my favorite cleaning/disinfecting wipes. Tough on grease, soap scum, and lots of other sticky stuck on messes. The citrus smell is always pleasant (or at least I believe it is). After cleaning the house and finishing with a quick once over with my wipes the house is sparkling and smells clean and citrusy. Highly recommended.

February 15, 2019

Clean!

A pleasant smell and good result around flu season, wipes make it convenient to wipe kids toys and countertops to stop the spread of germs. Great value especially when picked up in a costco pack