Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 03, 2019

Works well

Cleans very well. It's similar to Clorox wipes so take your pick. It has a lemony fresh smell for when you are done cleaning as well. I prefer wipes as the smell isnt as heavy as cleaning with sprays

March 01, 2019

A must have

We are never without lysol wipes in our house. I love them for wiping door handles, toilet lever, faucets, taps and everywhere else that are a main spot for germs. Excellent for disinfecting counter tops and even cell phones. Yes I said cell phones, those things are germ infested. A must have product in our home.

March 01, 2019

Love these wipes

I use Lysol wipes daily. I trust them to keep my family healthy by using them daily to remove germs and bugs. They smell good and always leave the surface nice and clean.

February 28, 2019

Smells good

Lysol wipes are a great thing to have at home to whipe handles and controllers. I like to use it in my kitchen to disinfect countertop and in my washroom to clean sink And top of the toilet.

February 28, 2019

Would Buy theses AGAIN and AGAIN

I love Lysol Wipes. I have them everywhere, in my Kitchen, bathroom, and in Both of my Vehicles. I use these for everything from big to small. The Lemon Scent is an Added Bonus.

February 27, 2019

Essential For my home and car

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are a must in my kitchen, bathrooms and car. I love the citrus scent leaving everything fresh, clean and confident that everything is sanitized. I always keep the Lysol Disinfecting wipes in the car to kill the germs and keep my family healthy. I will continue to keep buying Lysol Disinfecting Wipes in the citrus scent.

Lysol wipes citrus

Lysol wipes are my favorite and I use them every day. The fresh lemon scent is very pleasant. I use them throughout the house and they have never let me down.

February 26, 2019

Always have them at home

I use Lysol wipes all around the house. I use them to clean different surfaces, big or small. The clean lemon scent is an added bonus! Love this product

Must have

Lysol disinfecting wipes is the best,and I love the fresh lemon scent.
    I used it every day in the bathroom and around the house to clean surface.i buy it all the time.

New Brunswick, Canada

Can’t clean without them!

I love these so much- I use them everyday! I use them to wipe down my sinks in the kitchen and bathroom. I use them to freshen up the shower. I use them to clean the console of my car. I use them to clean the stove! They are so convenient, durable and handy!