Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Parfait pour l’auto

J’utilise les lingettes désinfectantes Lysol pour l’auto. En plus de tuer les germes, elles laissent une odeur agréable et ne laissent pas de traces blanchâtres sur le tableau de bord. Bref, je les recommande.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lysol disinfecting wipes

These are my main disinfecting wipes, I also use the ones with bleach. I highly recommend this product to everyone, love the smell and especially the way it cleans and disinfects all areas around the house, cleaning my vehicle and outside tables etc. Highly recommended to everyone.

Easy cleaning

Lemon fresh smelling product is amazing and not too powerful. Easy and quick cleaning makes tidying up on the go easy and simple. Perfect for small and big messes.

Great product

Easy to use and cleans the job at hand. Will definitely use this product again. Smells great and works fantastically. Container is nice and easy to remove the product from.

July 03, 2019

One of the best clean wipes

These Lysol wipes are my absolute favourite. I have them close by at all times because they are just so handy. They give a great clean and make me feel like germs have disappeared. I recommend this product to everyone.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love my lysol wipes!!

Love my lysol wipes! We have them in each of our cars one in the kitchen one in the bathroom we use them all the time!! Great for when someone is sick!!

Fast clean up

Great for quick cleanups. Fantastic smell giving a nice fresh scent to the cleaned area. Just a word of caution tho if you have pets. Make sure your garbage is out of reach if you have a garbage picking dog. I almost killed my pet because I forgot to put the container where she couldn't reach it. She was sick for 2 days.

July 03, 2019

One of my favourite cleaning products

Clean up nice!

I like that these wipes come in all different sizes and smells. You can buy them at all different stores . Some stores have better deals than others. I would like to see more coupons.

Great for a quick clean

I love the convenience of these wipes! Perfect for those spills that happen right before your heading out the door, sitting at dinner table.... whenever. It’s perfect for doing light switches, door knobs all the places you don’t want germs lingering. For those quick cleaning moments!