Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 17, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Must Have!

These are great to have around to clean up spills and also for everyday wipe downs of kitchen counters, sinks, high chairs. You name it. I really love the scent as well. And they are easy enough for the kids to use them too!

July 14, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Wipes

Use them all the tima and everywhere-kitchen,bathroom. Very easy to use very handfull . Nice smell and keep me and my family protect.Highly recommend for everyone.

July 13, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Easy Cleanup

These wipes are an essential must in our household especially during flu and cold seasons. The wipes are easy to grab and wipe down the door handles and knobs. The fresh lemon scent lets me know the germs have been attacked!

July 12, 2019

Un de mes produits nettoyant préféré

Lysol en lingettes est un des principaux produits nettoyant que j'ai toujours en stock chez moi..Je l'utilise chaque jour. Autant pour laver mes planchers. Pas compliquer, il possède son utilité peu importe la piece dans la maison.

July 11, 2019

I would recommend

Lysol disinfecting wipes citrus is great. I use it in the kitchen and it has no problem cleaning away grease and grime. It also leaves a wonderful lemon scent instead of an over powering disinfective smell. I definitely recommend this product!

July 11, 2019

oui

un must au bureau pour desinfecter (surtout pendant la saison des grippes et des rhumes)...
    prend beaucoup de place sur un bureau...
    je ne peux men passer

It is effective

It is very effecive i use it in our kitchen bedroom, living room and car it really Disinffect it does what it advertise.i am really happy with this product and just want to share with everyone how happy i am with this product

Clean and quick

I use these wipes all the time. Im a home help worker for the elderly and i use this product daily. Great for quick spills or just wiping things down to freshen up removes marks and stains from walls easily.

Washington, United States

Hands down, the best!

I keep these handy in my kitchen, bathroom and car. They are versatile and clean everything. I can use them to wipe down the kitchen sink and the stove. Also, I use them in the car to disinfect it. I would highly recommend this

Super

For some reason I trust this brand and the product. Ive used this many times trusting it's effective. I like it and the citus smell we get when using it, is kinda reassuring. I would recommend this.