Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 11, 2019

Highly recommend!

My family tends to buy these wipes in 3 packs at Costco. We can’t live without them and have a tube in every room, our cars, and even our backyard shed. They are an easy solution for cleaning up places (especially bathrooms and kitchens), with a disinfectant and nice lemon scent. It’s especially nice that the wipes remain moist for a long time even after being opened and they are very durable when cleaning/scrubbing things. We will never stop buying this product.

December 11, 2019

Love these wipes

I love these wipes for quick clean ups. they have the right amount of moisture unlike other brands and the smell is good too not to stronge i only use these wipes

Great for cleaning

Lysol disinfectanting wipes citrus is a great product and it kills 99.9 percent of germs. Great for clean ups and spills in the kitchen. Great disinfectant for having around the house.

Florida, United States

Absolutely great

I love these wipes they definitely get the job done. The wipes are extremely moist easy to wipe down grease and spills. I use it to wipe down my tables, counters, stove top, sink, etc. only wipes I use definitely recommend.

December 10, 2019

Great for a quick clean up.

The only cleaning wipes I buy. They don't smell too strong and they are pretty durable for a quick clean up. I just wish there was a way to make them more environmentally friendly.

Wonderful!

Love the simplicity of these and ease of removing them from the container - they work well for cleaning up after small messes and leaves a clean fresh smell - would recommend

love this product

I love the smell of this product. Leaves a fresh and lemon smell. It cleans the counters right off and disinfects any surface. Great for flu season especially at work and where people are sick.

December 10, 2019

Saves the day as mom of boys!!

I LOVEEEE these. As a mom of two boys, theres always messes around the toilet and on the floor, plus dirty door handles and xbox remotes, these are just super fast and easy to reach for, and they are always ready to go. These are quick and easy to clean a mess the have become a staple in my cleaning products!!

Clean

I really appreciate these wipes. As much as we're not neccessarily germaphobes in our house, they are really useful for picking up and cleaning up cat hairball remnants.

December 10, 2019

Lysol wipes for quick clean up

Lysol wipes are perfect for a quick wipe down of most surfaces . Love that they’re disinfecting and the scent is not overpowering just fresh and clean .