Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

California, United States

Go to wipes to keep counters clean in the RV.

I always make sure I have a steady supply of Lysol wipes in my RV. It keeps the dirt to a minimum. When I have these wipes on hand I use less water which I am always trying to conserve cause we do a lot of dry camping.

Peace of Mind

With cold and flu season here we definitely use these wipes to wipe down touchables at both the office and home. I use these knowing that I am protecting myself and my family from. The scent isn’t overpowering like so cleaners

A necessity

I love Lysol wipes and use them for everything and anything. .. and bring them everywhere. I usually stock up from Costco to ensure I have plenty! A must have in the house and with kids. Phone screen, Toys, doors, baseboards, floors, car interior, you name it!

November 19, 2019

A big staple in my house!

This product is the best thing to have on hand when you have a dirty house and no time!
    Especially if you have kids, these wipes help keeping me sane.

Great product

Very happy with this product! Great scent great cleaner. Can use it in any room in my house especially when my kids make a huge mess.
    Nice container as well

November 18, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Lysol

I love using lysol wipes. You can use them to clean pretty much anything.they easy to use. They help protect you against viruses. You can use them to clean the kitchen bathroom and toys.

November 17, 2019

Fresh & Clean

I love these disinfectant wipes! I have them in my room, my car, my purse - i take them with me everywhere. They smell great, clean everything quickly and leave the surface nice and fresh!

November 15, 2019

Perfect!

I love these Lysol cleaning wipes they Effectively clean the dingy Grime on various different surfaces with little to no effort The scent is very pleasant and I’m confident using this product around children as it is not a harsh product

November 12, 2019

powerful cleaner

Lysol is really a very effective product, something indispensable in our home, office, car, etc. We should all have this product at hand, it is excellent for cleaning and disinfecting saves time and money

November 12, 2019

Will buy forever!

Lysol wipes are my everything! Easy for a quick wipe down, clean spills! Smell good! Use tons of these in the kitchen, bathroom! some surfaces it leaves a film only downside!