Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love these wipes. I use them for everything.

I keep these wipes around at all times. They are great for messes big and small. They smell great and make my daily routine and housework much easier. They are good for the home, car, and office. Love love love them.

December 09, 2019

Great for every day cleaning

Wipes are great for everyday cleaning. I use them o multiple surfaces in our home. Only issue would be that it leaves fibers behind making it look a bit dusty..

December 09, 2019

I will be buying this again

I love this product I used it everyday at home and at work. Its great for all your household cleaning and great to use on everything. And it smells good too. My family loves it for all kinds of mess.

Use them everyday!

Fast and easy to clean and disinfect surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, or anywhere. I use it for doorknobs, taps and light switches as well. Great product, highly recommended!

Amazing with kids

Most kids hands are sticky or dirty and they want to touch and get into everything lysol wipes are amazing to just wipe down those dirt messes and germs

Lysol Lemon Wipes

This is my goto product when doing any surface cleaning, I feel better knowing that the counter tops are being disenfected while cleaning. It is a nice fresh smelling product.

My go to cleaning wipe.

I use this to clean everything. The scent is a bit overwhelming at first but then evaporated pretty quickly. I use the liquid left over at then end in the toilet as a toilet cleaner.

December 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Great clean

I use these wipes when I really need to get the job done. I prefer all natural wipes but these are my go to for deep clean messes and germs. They smell great and dont leave any residue behind.

December 03, 2019

Gets the job done

Love this antibacterial wipe over the competitors. Not only does this wipe feel thicker and stronger, but I also love the fresh citrus scent and leaves them spotless.

December 02, 2019

My Go-To Wipe

I love using lysol wipes. They are my go-to wipes for most jobs around my house, whether it be in the kitchen, bathroom or any other room. They make cleaning a breeze. I love how they not only clean up messes, but they disinfect the surface you wiped and they have a great scent. I use them in my camper all summer long too. I would definitely recommend this product to other.