Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 13, 2020
    Washington, United States

love them

i Love These Disinfectant Wipes! We have a container in every bathroom of our house as well as in our kitchen. We use them to quickly wipe up spills on the floor, counter, stovetop.

January 11, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best Wipes Ever

I carry these in my car and every where I go. These are the best disinfecting wipes ever. I use these to clean any of my surroundings. My table my restroom anything I need to disinfect. I for sure carry them to the grocery store to clean the carts aswell. Really recommended them.

January 10, 2020

I love things that make it easy to clean!

So great how fast and easy I can clean up a mess, and know it’s disinfecting at the same time ! I would be okay if they made the squares smaller though.
    The smell is also a bonus !

January 08, 2020

Love These Disinfectant Wipes!

My family Loves These Disinfectant Wipes! We have a container in every bathroom of our house as well as in our kitchen. We use them to quickly wipe up spills on the floor, counter, stovetop. I love the way these wipes absorb AND disinfect all in one wipe. I love the way these wipes soak up oily messes. This is the only brand of disinfect wipes that we buy in our household

Great for quick cleaning

These cloths are great to grab when you have a quick mess needing cleaned up! The smell is nice and fresh and they do a good job cleaning random messes up. I also love them for wiping down the bathroom between heavier duty cleanings. I would love if the cloths were a bit thicker for some of the dirtier jobs though, as sometimes it seems like I need to go through a few of them in order to get something fully clean.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

SO CLEAN

I buy this product very regularly in large bulks. It is the best quick clean for the kitchen after cooking, or the bathroom after doing hair and makeup

These work wonders!!!!

I love this product to fix up big messes. I’ll definitely recommend to others to use these because it works! Don’t go cheap and buy the cheap brands this is the one that will get that stuck on grim and good from the kids.

January 08, 2020

Nécessaire dans notre maison.

C'est un produit dont je ne peux me passer. Je m'en sert chaque jour pour m'assurer de la fraîcheur du bol de toilette. Oui on nettoie régulièrement nos appareils sanitaires mais au quotidien, je suis certaine qu'aucune odeur désagréable ne s'installera dans ma salle de bain.

North Carolina, United States

Must Have

As a mother of 4 and a pet owner, Lysol wipes are a must have in our house. Someone is always making a mess and I can always trust Lysol wipes to help clean it up. I trust that they will disinfect any messing made in my house!

Recommend this product

I absolutely love this product and I always make sure to have it in my home.

It makes my apartment smell fresh and I feel confident that it disinfects all of my surfaces.