Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 23, 2020

Must have

I always have these for cleaning most surfaces in my house. I often use them on the kitchen counter, bathroom surfaces and on my floor when a small spill happens. Never any discolouration.

January 23, 2020

Lysol wipes are handy

These are handy to have around and I tend to buy them when on sale. They can be used to clean so many things, so I tend to go through them very quickly. Love the smell of lemon.

January 22, 2020

Best sanitary wipes ever!

LOOOOOOOVE these wipes! I have a waste management company... these are the ONLY wipes I trust to clean my hands with. Also they don't dry your skin out!

Love it

Must have for me at all times. This is an amazing product which works greatly. I prefer the regular smell and citrus one. They are affordable and leaves everything smelling fresh and clean

Cleaning power I know I can trust

My entire family recently came down with the stomach flu! Lysol wipes to the rescue! I was able to quickly and confidently wipe away harmful germs and get my house back in order. Thankful for an easy, effective way to battle the virus.

Great product

I trust this product completely to get rid of germs in all the yucky places. You can see the difference after using Lysol wipes! Love love love this product!

So fresh

The smell after using it to wipe anything is soothing! It feels so so fresh and the lemon smell also feels like I am taking the fruit. But most importantly it does the job of wiping thoroughly whenever I use it. I love Lysol

Always use this product

We live using this to wipe down counters, messes or spills. We feel comfortable knowing that any germs that might be growing are mostly gone. This is used daily in our household especially with having animals.

January 22, 2020

Definitely a customer for life!

I use these to clean everything from the bathroom to the car! I like the scents it comes in and I feel like something is actually clean after it’s been wiped. I will continue to use and recommend this product for life!!

January 21, 2020

Must have!

These things are great and tackle many jobs around the house (or car). They smell good and work well. Love em for counter tops...nice to confirm they are sanitized, especially after handling any meat during meal prep.