Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 04, 2020

the most practical disinfectant there is!

I use this product for convenience. like the other disinfectants give me an allergy in my hands, finding this disinfectant was very lucky! it does not irritate my hands, besides being practical and eliminating the real bacteria. It is so practical and quick to clean the toilet bowls with it, I use it and I will never change products!

February 03, 2020

Keeps my stuff hygienic and clean

I keep one of these in my desk at work. Once a week or as required I use it to wipe down my desk, mouse, keyboard and phone. While probably not necessary, it does an excellent job of keeping my desk clean. Its amazing what it picks up and does an excellent job of removing grease/oils left over from eating at your desk.

February 03, 2020

LYSOL DISINFECTING WIPES CITRUS

LYSOL DISINFECTING WIPES CITRUS I'd the way to go.

When it comes to cleaning your house/ car or boat, you can truly rely on LYSOL DISINFECTING WIPES CITRUS

Gets rid of all the dirt and germs.

Not a problem.

No more viruses

Fast & Effective

I use these for everything! All over my house, truck, and even have some in my diaper bag for on the go. The lemon is my favorite, it smells so fresh.

Sqeekey clean

I feel when i use this our house is clean smells excellent and all the germs and virues that goes though our place is virus free and sqeekey clean and smelling clean

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for easy cleaning

I buy these most often for the kids to use at school. I use them at home for bathroom cleaning. Also great for when you need to do some quick disinfecting of doorknobs and surfaces. I like taking a few along when we travel. The scent is strong but I like them otherwise

Must have

I use Lysol wipes all the time from wiping down kitchen counters, cupboards to cleaning the bathroom and even the toilet and sink. The lemon scent is my favourite as it leaves a clean fresh scent.

January 31, 2020

A must when you have kids!

Great for a quick clean up!!! With 3 kids there's always little spills, grimy hand prints and germs. These are my go too! When flu season hits I keep a tub in every room!

I love this product

I use this product all the time. I use it in every room in the house and I even use them in the car. They clean all kinds of messes and smell great!!!

Amazing

I use this wipes for everything my bathroom countertop as well as kitchen sink and countertop, it freshen and clea really well. Leaves everything smelling fresh and clean. Affordable price and effective as well! Highly recommend